No announcement yet.

WAR-Valhara [Screens][Download for PC][PS3 later]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why did he drop it? Only because of the above highways? Isn't there a UT3 highway mesh? Even then, i bet we'd be able to import some meshes of highways from GoW (PC).

Comment

I dont know....his last post was abrupt and said "Ive realized this map is a total failure"

lol....I thought it was pretty cool, dont know what he was on about.

Comment

Well he was trying to find a highway mesh for the elevated highways so maybe he never found any.

I agree, it looked like all his other remakes, amazing.

Urban, along with Alganto de something were my favorite maps, along with Crossfire.

Comment

The comments in the topic only really complained about how easy it was to assault the core and the lack of z-axis action, I don't think that was enough to scrap the whole project

Comment

At least some of us can still experience it

Comment

Did he have a release for Urban? I just was around when he made it and when it was taken down.

Comment

He did. I have the ps3 version but not the pc

btw, we've made this topic way off-topic lol

Comment

Oh well it doesn't truely matter. til Bret updates us we can't be blamed, PLUS Urban was his map... okay, so DOES ANYONE have the PC version of WAR-Urban.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.UglyPants View Post
                    Oh well it doesn't truely matter. til Bret updates us we can't be blamed, PLUS Urban was his map... okay, so DOES ANYONE have the PC version of WAR-Urban.
                    Yes, although I'm kind of confused about why this is all taking place in the Valhara thread.

I guess on a related note, I may ask for permission to finish up work on Valhara. Not sure if I will or not, but it's pretty close to being done...

Comment

He's not working on Valhara either... what the heck has happened Bret?

Comment

This map didn't really turn out the way I had hoped. I guess I'm losing my touch latley.

Comment

No you aren't.

Comment

Does anybody still have this map? I want to convert it to VCTF...

Comment

Hey Bret, I still have this Beta 1 on my hard drive, pm me and I can give you a link to download it if you need it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Angel_4021 View Post
                                Hey Bret, I still have this Beta 1 on my hard drive, pm me and I can give you a link to download it if you need it.
                                That would be very helpful thank you.

Comment

Working...
                                X