No announcement yet.

vDM/vTDM-SKYCAP-Beta 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you going to cook this for PS3? I'd love to play this map, it looks absolutely stunning.

Comment

Is this final? It says beta, but do you plan on working on it anymore?

Comment

Originally posted by TheIronKnuckle View Post
        Is this final? It says beta, but do you plan on working on it anymore?
        I apologize for disappearing so long and leaving this map not in the final stages. I have a list of things I need to complete before calling this finished, but I will look into them.

I do still feel this is a unique map that is quite fun to play.

Does anyone have even a cooked copy of this, the links don't work and i lost mine in a computer crash (the reason i disappeared.)

Comment

Originally posted by revel912 View Post
          You said it!

This is probably the most unique map that I have played on here, this is something totally different than what is out there. The game play for this map has improved so much since beta 1.
          I am hoping to find this file and get it finish to enter it into the next Phase.... I think it may do well as it is a bit different.

Edit: Thanx to Buffy I have the updated file and I am curious why I didn't finish it as it only needs a few items I noticed.

Comment

Greetings everyone,

Well with the Titan Pack and 2.0 coming out, it will be time for me to finish this map. I want everyone to remember this was the first vDM map in UT3 and I want to finish this, but I need your help for testing. If you haven't played it, try it out.... fun as hell.

What I am worried about is gameplay, so please test and leave suggestions.

For the final we will may change the background to a day or a mountain/snow scene to make it easier to decipher enemies, as that is probably my only complaint.

Comment

Originally posted by NightEye View Post
              For the final we will may change the background to a day or a mountain/snow scene to make it easier to decipher enemies, as that is probably my only complaint.
              Just as mine But this is indeed a really fun map to play, I'd be happy if you'd improve it!

Comment

Working...
              X