X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dm-virtual-RealiTiY

dm-Virtual-realitiy

this is a map designed as virtual

theres going to be tractor beans with moving lifts ext so that the lifts would seem as its control from a tractor beam which you will see

hes the picture as bete stat and will take alot more time for complte

all meshes and textures are from me....... this is whats taking me soooo long
    to do

Looks very promising! Just make sure you spend a lot of time testing the gameplay. Best to get a beta out as soon as you can i think.

Btw good luck trying for a baby

Comment

thx i will be spending alot of time test playing it......
      just noticed theres a lose meshe in the middle of screen shot...forgot to move

lol just noticed that my screenshot has opened window from my wife.......she dint tell me she opened windows up lol
      im embarrassed

Comment

R-e-a-l-i-t-y

Comment

Babies FTW! lol

Comment

some more look..and have to say its doing well..at the moment im experiment with partcle kismet and all of the triiggy stuff to go with it

the idea i have is to be pipe holes like steam coming out and a few sparks but not constant.....you would have to shoot a pipe thing that will then burst and trigger a smoke particle

also this screenshot was done a while back but the actuall structor is about 60% done

Comment

Looks interesting, and it's nice to see a map that's all custom.

Comment

thx i hope people will like it......
                i hate to spend so much time on a map when people dont like it.......

il do what i can so that u guys can also enjoy it

Comment

Working...
                X