WAR-Flurry-beta2! [PC/PS3] [Beta] [Pics]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AnubanUT2 View Post
    I just played the second Beta and I really had a fun time. I don't really have anything to add but I just wanted to say I found the layout cool and the gameplay pretty satisfying. I only question two superhealths in such close proximity of one another. But I just took advantage of that so it worked out for me. Looking forward to the final. Thanks man.
    Well, they are kind of needed, since that valley becomes a killing field with 24 players running around.

Comment

This map has great atmosphere The lighting, distant terrain and skybox are awesome

Comment

Man this level is really awesome plz finish it sooon!! I'm playing this all the time now in Warfare, new fav map! those bots need some help though, specially with that darkwalker

Comment

Any updates on Flurry Gonk? Seems like it should be close to Final.

I forgot to mention before, i found that the middle node to the Tank slope, on either side, on one of the mountain walls you can half glitch yourself into it, though it doesn't accomplish much, should be blocked off.

Comment

Yeah, I'm just getting slammed with school work right now. I've bottled up a lot of the clipping issues, though. I should be able to get an updated beta out soonish, but right now I'm just too busy with other things.

Comment

Don't worry, school should come first.

Well, whenever it comes out, well that'll be it, i'll still have the beta to play with til the final.

Comment

School easing up for you Gonk? Ain't for me.

Comment

Up! Any news of another beta, or final release?

Comment

just noticed the dates on this, no wonder i wasnt able to use that filefront link

this map does look good though!

Comment

nice map could do with some falling snow, and some good fog to help out a bit as well. Also they sky needs some work. IE if it's a winter day it could be a vary overcast sky with lots of gray cloud cover and no sun. (Would help out alot with the reason for the sky being so dark IMHO)

Comment

So there's some thread necromancy going on here...

Let's just say it's not unwarranted and I'm prepping to release an update version of this after several months of madness.

Comment

omg omg omg omg!

Yes!

Comment

Alright, new thread is located here.

Comment

Working...
                            X