X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm liking it, nice work.

Comment

cant' get x 1 to load on ps3 yet.

x two is super slick job, there might be a problem with one of the archways will let you know if it does it again.

edit* there's a room were you get the shock rifle that has two ramps leading an archway, as you get closer to it you can see two symbols, a diamond in the middle surrounded by 4 blobs of light, through the door you can see the chest armour.

if you walk up to the symbol on the left my character starts to hop up and down like mad, but doesn't on the right.

not sure if this is the type of info you guys need in these beta tests, I only just started using this site.

anyway the level is really good, and thanks for taking your time cooking for the PC/Ps3 it;s much appreciated

Comment

Originally posted by Vonhammer View Post
        cant' get x 1 to load on ps3 yet.

x two is super slick job, there might be a problem with one of the archways will let you know if it does it again.

edit* there's a room were you get the shock rifle that has two ramps leading an archway, as you get closer to it you can see two symbols, a diamond in the middle surrounded by 4 blobs of light, through the door you can see the chest armour.

if you walk up to the symbol on the left my character starts to hop up and down like mad, but doesn't on the right.

not sure if this is the type of info you guys need in these beta tests, I only just started using this site.

anyway the level is really good, and thanks for taking your time cooking for the PC/Ps3 it;s much appreciated
        Yeah.. tempest x not playing is a know issue on the ps3 likely due to a bad cook. Should be fixed soon. And thanks for the pointing out your issue. Your character hopping up and down really fast is likely caused due to blocking volume issues which is an easy fix. And this is exactly the type of info mappers need to fix problems... thanks for letting me know!

Comment

thanks Morg, I was worried about being picky.

Comment

Looking good!

Comment

*bumped.as.a.demand.for.the.final*

Comment

I'm done with the music now and should hopefully have time to get them zipped up tonight... As long as they test out ok, they should be up in final form by this weekend.

Comment

The final has been released!! Check out the thread in the final section to DL them...

http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=607255

Many thanks to everyone for testing all the BETA maps and giving such great feedback. It's very much appriciated!

Comment

Very nice work indeed, thanks for the post.

Comment

Working...
                    X