Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEW MAP!! DM-Kenshojin (PC) PS3-SOON

this is a new map that ive created... DM-Kenshojin
    i decided to create an asian styled map that had a pretty simple layout, but involved a central located weapon and power up that people would fight over...this game play is meant to be fast paced with fighting meant to be happening in the 5 major zones... this map plays well as a standard DM, but may lend itself to TDM style playing, although no testing for TDM has been made...

any comments, questions, requests are always welcome...
    plz let me know what you think!!

download here: http://www.opiumunknown.com/gallery/dm-kenchojin.rar

Looks pretty cool from the screenshots. I'll give it a run and reply back.

Comment

looks pretty nice

will d/l now.

Comment

looks very good, d/l now, and ill give feedback soon.

Comment

Looks nice.

Although the asian style is getting over used.

Comment

Well here's a few suggestions.

The U Damage right next to the Keg (let alone, right under the Rox) isn't a smart move. Too close to each other IMO. If the player grabs the Rox, then jumps down for the damage amp and the keg, the player could be extreamly destrucable. He/she should have to fight for that, not given.

I would like to see a Sniper Rifle.

It's really dark. Too dark actually if you were to match it to the sky. Maybe an overall blue directional light?

Comment

@ juggalo:
              ya i had one in originally... i envisioned that ppl would use the sniper over the long distance down the hallways.. but during playtest with about 10 on 2 diff servers... i got alot of complants about ppl just using sniper and that was it.. i want to put it back in .. just need to find a stratigical place to put it... and i feel you ont he rox/keg/udmg placement.. that was a tough one.. still trying to work on another idea...
              but thanks for the comments and suggestions to you all!! keep the suggestions coming!!
              thanks

Comment

very nice map ! the theme is very well used, the build seemed very coherent to me. and nice work on lighting
                I was a little dubitative about gameplay because I usually doesn't like arena map but since there is a lot of things "in the way", it's not so open and was fun to play.
                good job

Comment

thanks djsilt!!
                  yeah im moving some thing a the moment.. so expect an update soon!!
                  more to come...

Comment

Working...
                  X