Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

DM-IronDeity Beta1 DOWNLOAD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DM-IronDeity Beta1 DOWNLOAD

Here is the first beta ready to play. im still working on some goofy looking shadows and lighting issues and other random things, im open to any and all suggestions, but other than that its ready to be tested

Map name: DM-IronDeity

Compatibility: UT3 v1.1

Comments: One of my favorite maps from utk4 and one that i though was kind of under-rated. i was working on another map called providence but i was having to many issues with it so i decided to scrap it for now and remake an old map and it turns out that i have had better luck with this one.

Screenshots:

DOWNLOAD

It's like a perfect remake. Nice job.

Comment

looking forward to its release

Comment

Now all you need is the red sky.

Comment

Looks fantastic! Can't wait to download.

Comment

Nicely done, this was one of my favorites in 2k4.

Comment

Man this is looking really good and coming along very nicely ... keep up the good work. I look forward to the first Beta release with working bots.

Comment

I'm much more a fan of the green sky from the original version.
                Don't neglect the little bits of colored lighting (like the blue near the water) and it might be neat, visually to show the light coming in at an angle into the arena from the sky, to cast some more interesting shadows across the architecture.

Comment

perfect

your mapping skills are unparalleled dude, *** yeah, finally a good remake.

can't wait to play

Comment

Looks really great. I would just mention that: I know this is a remake and all, but even the slightest hint of color here and there would add so much more depth to this.

The meshes look amazing, as does everything else for that matter. GJ. I be watchin this one.

Comment

Make red sky please

Comment

Think I preferred the green sky of UT2003 (they changed it for some reason), but yes, get a coloured sky in there

Looks good though - I always liked this map. Horribly unbalanced for TDM (deemer, shield, and amp all up top with shock & LG), but good fun for some straight DM! Or Freon!

Will certainly download this tonight.

Comment

thank you everyone for all of the positive feedback, i will take all your suggestions in the consideration, here are some more screen shots:

Comment

Good job on your first map, allthough I have to say that I always loved IronDeity and its "clean" and bright theme.

This version of IronDeity doesnt appeal as much to me with its darker more "dirty?" theme.

Still a good looking map but it probably never feel like IronDeity to me.

Comment

The lighting looks like it could use a little more drama, it's looking a little flat at the moment, and that particular texture set can make characters hard to see if not lit properly.

I'm not sure if the original clean look is possible without making custom assets for it.

Comment

Working...
                              X