No announcement yet.

Blender 2.49b Plugin Export PSK/PSA v0.0.19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello darknet, are you looking for some assistance with the plugin? Is there anything i can help you out with? I am currently looking to get my team into some of the open source tools and came across your plugin.

Comment

Originally posted by Kognefaure View Post
      Didn't try it but I must say you're just great. The support for 100% free softwares is the best thing that shall be done for the community IMO. GJ and congratulations, I hope you're going to develop it!

I probably will try it when I can find some free time.
      He isn't the first one to do it, Sketchup has plugins to export for UT too.

Comment

Well I haven't work on improving the plug in yet. I was trying to get a import working for psk into blender, not much is progress in it.

Comment

I have used this exporter in the past on 2.48 with no problems but no I am using the 2.49 and it is giving me this error:

Comment

I found the Userdict.py and found the line "Import abcoll"

Comment

I found abcoll in my python 26 directory, I don't know why userdict isn't finding it but it isn't... Help please!

Comment

It has to be install using python old version to make it work. Blender should be install correctly to make it work.

Comment

what kind of workaround do you suggest for the scaling?

i would love to buil everything in the space blender handles well (like 1 blender unit = 1 meter) and scale it by 100 before export (so 1 blender unit = 1 unreal unit = 1 cm)

of course its possible to scale it in unreal but it becomes a bit annoying from time to time ;D

or is there a possibility to adjust the far clipping plane in blender so that i could treat 1 blender unit as 1 cm?

Comment

1 Blender unit = 1 Unreal unit (same as .ase file)

But it depend on the vehicle scale default class. So change it to 1 scale. Some are around 1.x scale.

Go to view properties.
                    Clip start : 0
                    Clip End : 10000
                    Max clipping plane is 10000 unit. You can start small first then you can scale it later that I what I would do. But leave the bone alone for a while until to fully testing some other stuff first.

Comment

Thank you very much.

Comment

2.5 wont read it Period and BTW does anyone know how to export psa using this

Originally posted by SavageDogg View Post
                        I found abcoll in my python 26 directory, I don't know why userdict isn't finding it but it isn't... Help please!

Comment

If it is Blender 2.5. It doesn't support it.

For psa. It will detect both and it will export them. Use Action Editor that for animation set for unreal.

Comment

That only made it worst now it wont respond (UE3) or what ever when I try to import psk file

Comment

You just have have one mesh and one armature in the scene right?
                              Then did you parent them together?

Comment

1 armature several bones and I did parent them all together with the mash this only happened when I added actions

Comment

Working...
                                X