No announcement yet.

Blender 2.49b Plugin Export PSK/PSA v0.0.19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I am not sure. There should be one main bone branching off that will deal the id bone when exporting. The bone are build little differently from blender bone. Rotation bone must face the same direction to make the animation to work. I can check your file to see what happening to it.

Be sure you triangle your mesh. You can out my site that has some sample files in the s.v.n unnder blender folder.

Comment

Yeah! I sent it in the private message. ; ]

Comment

The New Update Has been fixed from the old versoin that I found an error that has been update.

Your file work just the bone rotation doesn't support different bone rotation just yet. That there are some offset to the rotation. It only support one direction rotation to all the bone when the armature is build.

Check out the main post for more information about it.

Comment

Bumping. This an update that the animation are working with different bone rotations when the armature is build. I tested couple of the animations it seem working. But I will run more test on it to make sure it working.

Comment

Thanks for your work darknet!!! This script allows me to work in the program of M Y choice, and is working great.

Comment

Np. ^^)> At least I can take little break from coding the blender export script. I have done more couple test it seem to be working.

Comment

Just want to pass by and thank you for your work!!!!

Comment

Your welcome! ^^)>

Comment

When I export your mesh with your script the animation in the editor isnt correct. I've triangulated the mesh and exported it:

Please help me!

Comment

did you uncheck banimrotationonly. That should fix the problem.

Comment

I'm sorry, but when i uncheck banimrotationonly the animation changes a little bit, but it's also not the same as in blender

Comment

That odd. It should have export correctly. The file are I update to svn and the current version of the export script should work.

Comment

Hmm...i'll download it again and try it a second time...

Edit: Now i downloaded your script and tried it...it works perfectly! But i think i've used already this version of your script...a mystake of mine. Thank You

Comment

Fantastic, nice job dude!!!

Comment

Originally posted by unrealer2 View Post
                                I'm sorry, but when i uncheck banimrotationonly the animation changes a little bit, but it's also not the same as in blender

[IMG]weirdness image[/IMG]
                                That looks like it's a bone rotation issue. I don't know if the following is still a source of issues when exporting rigs but... How have you got the mesh set up in Blender? Does it face forward in 'front' (Num 1) or 'side' (Num 3) view? Also, check that it's not necessary to 'Apply Rot' etc. to the rig in order for the bones to have the correct orientation relative to the direction the rig is facing, that used to screw things up when exporting.

Comment

Working...
                                X