No announcement yet.

Blender 2.49b Plugin Export PSK/PSA v0.0.19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not sure where your problem is, i record using the microsoft video codex then use virtualdub to convert to xvid. remember before you record set the record framerates to 20-25 per second http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kiug3H3c4gk

Comment

I look at link you gave me it seem work. Is there an title or credit text in virtualdub?

Comment

no idea i just use it to convert the videos, but i'm sure there should be something like that

Comment

I update my post to have an video Tutorial for how to make an animation set in action editor and how to setup simple for weapon 1P. I am not sure if the video will be helpful that I am not sure.

Comment

just had a quick look at the Blender_Setup_Unreal_1P video, it looks a lot clearer, well done i'm sure your videos will help a lot of people. Please keep it up

Comment

Thx for the feed back ^^)> I am almost sure that I getting correct way to export the psk and the psa for animation fix dealing how the rotation direction works.

Comment

Thanks a lot man, I needed this badly. Which version should I download?

Comment

It depend what your working on. If you want to build a more than one bone get the new version. If you build one or two and that it get the old version.

Comment

Wow, what a coincidence, I just got into trouble for activities over a darknet today, and I just noticed your username.

Comment

I am still working on fixing export script. I current working on character build for the script test. I do check my post. XD

Comment

Hah, you added a few updates and let the thread sink lol. The work is far much bigger than you expected, isn't it? Anyway, you're putting an amazing amount of effort into this.

Hey, I guess the answer is obvious but is the plug-in still working with UT2k4?

Comment

The bone id index is not working for ut2004 that I try it and crash that when I was try out the vehicle test. Just the way it coded.

Comment

Bumping. This the new update dealing with bone offset is fixed and animation set is working. I have not fully test out some of it but it seem to work now.

Comment

Nice, maybe I can finally make something for UT3 without spending money (or breaking the law).

Comment

I used the last version of the exporter, and it seemed to work, as far as exporting went, though it broke everything.

Now I get this strange error. Hmmmmm.

What does that error mean? : [

Also, This exporter work is amazing. Can't wait until it's complete.

Comment

Working...
                                X