No announcement yet.

"Sentinel" Automatic Cannon [Pics] [Beta11] [Updated]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can practically bot with this weapon by just standing on it and aiming for the sentinels targeted enemy

Comment

At last I got around to releasing the final version.

Comment

Wow, thanks. Evil.
        Might want to start a Thread in "Final".

Comment

WOW Evil you finished something and are telling us nice work. Especially cool since this thread has lost momentum.

Comment

Customizing tut.

How much pain and suffering would be involved to create new main weapon types/upgrades for someone just getting in to it?

Could there perhaps something of a basic tutorial? I have a few ideas for some things i want to do..

Even if the answer is no, this is a great mod; and combined with a few other mods, it comes pretty close to the old ChaosUT mod..

Comment

Originally posted by romanmir View Post
              How much pain and suffering would be involved to create new main weapon types/upgrades for someone just getting in to it?..
              Hopefully it is pretty easy. I tried to design it to be easily modifiable, but it's not something I get a lot of feedback on.

...Could there perhaps something of a basic tutorial? I have a few ideas for some things i want to do...
              I did intend to do that, but I'm not sure if I will be able to now. Basically, all you need to do is make a subclass of SentinelWeapon or SentinelUpgrade or one of their subclasses as appropriate, then add the new class name to the list in UTMutator_Sentinel.ini. It is also possible to avoid having to edit the ini by adding your new upgrade via a mutator, as demonstated by the Sentinel Gear mutators.

...Even if the answer is no, this is a great mod; and combined with a few other mods, it comes pretty close to the old ChaosUT mod..
              Coincidentally, the ChaosUT2 turret was derived from the UT2 Sentinel.

P.S. please post in the final version thread from now on.

Comment

hey men very goooood mod were is new santinels uprage?
                you forget this mod What are you working on?

Comment

Working...
                X