No announcement yet.

"Sentinel" Automatic Cannon [Pics] [Beta11] [Updated]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool at least you responded most old mods would not.

Comment

Great mod, thanks for your work MR Evil.

I wish this was cooked for ps3 but I can see how that might not work right now.

Comment

Just a single question or idea if it hasn't been asked before.

Is there an easy way to be able to use all of the sentinels features? Perhaps add the ability to change the cost of upgrades or the ability to regenerate sentinel ammo? Its tough to place multiple sentinels in a game and upgrade them and sometimes you just want the game to be absolute chaos :P

Comment

looks cool, downloading now
          one question: how do you use them?

Comment

I had a PS3 version long ago, can't remember where I got it. It was cool, but there were way too many sentinels to pick up, along with gray boxes everywhere for ammo.

It got to the point where my PS3 crashed.

Maybe it was just because of the PS3 version. But if it's the same on PC I recommend limited pick ups. (Like, one or two, a la powerup fashion).

Comment

Yaah (looks around and gets out of bed) Someone posted on this thread again and it was not me? oh well maybe some day evil will update this but until then (goes back to bed)

Comment

Sorry I haven't got around to releasing the final version yet. I will do it!

Originally posted by rathalos150 View Post
                ...ability to regenerate sentinel ammo?..
                Actually, I was thinking of adding an ammo regeneration mutator. Hopefully it will satisfy the hordes of people asking for adjustable upgrade costs/infinite ammo.

Originally posted by Coreper View Post
                looks cool, downloading now
                one question: how do you use them?
                Read the readme! It is included in the download, and is also available on my website.

Comment

Originally posted by Gameslaya View Post
                  I had a PS3 version long ago, can't remember where I got it. It was cool, but there were way too many sentinels to pick up, along with gray boxes everywhere for ammo.

It got to the point where my PS3 crashed.

Maybe it was just because of the PS3 version. But if it's the same on PC I recommend limited pick ups. (Like, one or two, a la powerup fashion).
                  the mutator gives you the ability to configures how many boxes are placed or if they are even placed at all.

Comment

Originally posted by rathalos150 View Post
                    the mutator gives you the ability to configures how many boxes are placed or if they are even placed at all.
                    No wonder. I don't think my PS3 version had a configure option.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Evil View Post
                      Read the readme! It is included in the download, and is also available on my website.
                      yeah, i already found out :P
                      i really like those turrets!
                      just an idea, but would it be a good idea to have them being able of getting sideways on walls and upsidedown on ceilings?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Evil View Post
                        Sorry I haven't got around to releasing the final version yet. I will do it!

Actually, I was thinking of adding an ammo regeneration mutator. Hopefully it will satisfy the hordes of people asking for adjustable upgrade costs/infinite ammo.

Oh Mr.Evil you never cease to amaze me. It is almost as if you will only post updates if I post a comment, though I am one of the few devoted fans still left

Comment

I have an idea for a Feature, if you look on the back of the Mini-gun turret, it has handles, possibly for manual use?

I think it would be fun to incorporate a manual use for at least some of the turrets.

Comment

Originally posted by bobzorz View Post
                            I have an idea for a Feature, if you look on the back of the Mini-gun turret, it has handles, possibly for manual use?

I think it would be fun to incorporate a manual use for at least some of the turrets.
                            Sorry man you have been beat to the punch about oh i would say at least 13 pages ago my myself lol

Here is what I said too

Also did you ever notice that the minigun has handles on it already... :O

Comment

Originally posted by TheProfileth View Post
                              Sorry man you have been beat to the punch about oh i would say at least 13 pages ago my myself lol

Here is what I said too
                              Yes, but you didn't request that he add a manual mode to them, you just made a statement, hinting at one.

Ha.

Comment

Yea but like 50 other people also requested that feature I was merely stating that I was to first to.

Ha ha

Comment

Working...
                                X