X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thx evil I new you would come back

Ready set mod!!!!

Comment

Hey Evil do you think it would be possible to make a warhead that after hitting the ground shot out smaller grenades?

Comment

Fantastic work! Please let me know when it's possible to implement the sentinel into a map without adding additional files.

Comment

Also just quick question, does the game still have issues with getting the file indirectly, IE; from a server.

Comment

Originally posted by TheProfileth View Post
            Hey Evil do you think it would be possible to make a warhead that after hitting the ground shot out smaller grenades?
            I may well make a shell suitable for clearing out dug-in targets, although the exact mechanics are not yet determined.

Also just quick question, does the game still have issues with getting the file indirectly, IE; from a server.
            It will still crash if you have one version installed and download a different one from a server. There doesn't seem to be anything I can do about that.

Comment

So it is pretty much Epics fault then.

Comment

Weird I have noticed alot of the mods have lost their spirit and it is returning to how it was before the MSUC event, I guess it is all of the new games.
                On topic being have you made any new artillery shells yet? I am dying to kill (irony) some guys hiding in a bunker at beachfront.

Comment

Weird I have noticed alot of the mods have lost their spirit and it is returning to how it was before the MSUC event, I guess it is all of the new games.
                  On topic being have you made any new artillery shells yet? I am dying to kill (irony) some guys hiding in a bunker at beachfront.
                  I suspect that a lot of modders are dismayed at the dwindling player numbers; there's no point putting a lot of effort into a mod if only half a dozen people play it.

I haven't made any new shells yet, but the mortar does have all new models now, courtesy of Warby.

Comment

I have noticed that and I see exactly what you mean, but on the good side nice there are new models.

Comment

So are you going to release those new models any time soon?

Comment

So are you going to release those new models any time soon?
                        I just recently started tidying things up for release, but there are still a few issues to resolve. Have patience.

Comment

Beta 11 is now available (see first post). Here's a list of changes:

* Imported custom model for MultiMortar (by Warby).
                          * Changed Surveillance Module camera image to always be drawn upright.
                          * Fixed Scan Angle Limiter configuration arrow thingy not being hidden when configuration menu was closed due to moving too far away from the Sentinel.
                          * Fixed upgrade menu Lock button having no effect in multiplayer games.

Please note that I had to break compatibility with the Sentinel Pyrotechnics mutator. I'll release an updated version of that mutator soon to fix that.

Comment

thank you for update !

I always using sentinel when I play UT3 off line

Comment

little issue i noticed... camouflage doesn't affect the projectiles, you can see them even if the rest of the turret is invisible XD.
                              But then again, who would place cloaking on a long-range weapon that fires BEFORE you can see it

Comment

Hey this is very awaited update. And thanks alot man for sticking with this while many others have not.

Comment

Working...
                                X