No announcement yet.

DM-City Square [PICS][Beta 1.4-New][Download]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok, new beta (1.4) is ready for download. I felt that something...extra...was missing, so I added a construction site on top of the one building. There you will find a sniper rifle.

I'm still wondering if underground tunnels will work for this map. Any comments?

Comment

I'm gonna put this map on ice for a while, I just cant find the magic that this map needs.

Hopefully while working on another map, I might get the right idea If something does happen, I'll let you all know. Look for my next beta map. Its going to be, erm... how shall I put it... its going to be high

Comment

Lol treetribes revenge your reffering to
        Any news on this map or is it still on ice? >_> jus throw some destructable objects and have a ship flying in kismet overhead i think that suffices as magic haha!

Comment

Originally posted by Th3 Duk3 View Post
          I'm gonna put this map on ice for a while, I just cant find the magic that this map needs.

Hopefully while working on another map, I might get the right idea If something does happen, I'll let you all know. Look for my next beta map. Its going to be, erm... how shall I put it... its going to be high jhgcv,jhbgd
          What about a necris vehicle somewhere, and the cars are blown up, destroyed buildings, and the awesome necris tentacles reaching for the sky?

Treetribes revenge now, huh? Awesome map. Cant wait for final PS3 on it and looking forward to a PS3 cook for this.

Comment

mmm, a necris attack and planes flying overhead, some destroyed buildings/vehicls with some smoke, it might actually work. Origanaly I was actually thinking about the gameplay, like a jumppad out of the square that takes you to a mega weapon or darkwalker or something. But maybe both.

I'll let my head run around it a bit, and as soon as Tree Tribes Revenge reaches final, I'll be back to work on this one. Now if only the end of May can come sooner, I can start working on these maps again. (work...work...work) *sigh*

Comment

lol take your time, if you want to make gameplay better, just throw in secret areas, cover in vital battlegrounds, and yeah fire, smoke, destroyed cars, and maybe physics boxes and crates :P i mean with the physics gun finally going somewhere having a little physic gameplay could be fun!

Comment

This map is finaly of the ice! Now that I have ADSL for this month, I will upload soon.

Comment

Working...
                X