MotionBlurPC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    I think this is a good mutator to include in total conversion mods. Great job.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    is there a ps3 version out ??? this is really big i wonder if it works with gears cam?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by AnubanUT2 View Post
    Dude we know that we already discussed this ... why are taking a jab at this great mutator? And the word is "moot" not mute (which means deaf). Next time before making such a meaningless post please read through the thread. This kind of looks like trolling and you probably want to avoid that around here.
    Just to be overly technical, being mute is being unable to speak, not unable to hear.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I posted this in the troubleshooting part of the forum, thought you might wanna know :P

http://utforums.epicgames.com/showth...2#post25446512

It was great while it lasted tho

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Benfica View Post
    Does that code work serverside? I mean, forcing it on the client?
    Nah it doesnt force it on the client, if you have the option in the ini set to false no motionblur will show for that client. Why would you like server side enforcement of options? I could try alittle of that if server admins need anything

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Gunwing View Post
    Um........... This Mutator is now mute because in the next patch change log Epic is adding Motion Blurr so I think you should all uninstall this and wait for the next PC patch as it will add this feature.
    Dude we know that we already discussed this ... why are taking a jab at this great mutator? And the word is "moot" not mute (which means deaf). Next time before making such a meaningless post please read through the thread. This kind of looks like trolling and you probably want to avoid that around here.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Um........... This Mutator is now mute because in the next patch change log Epic is adding Motion Blurr so I think you should all uninstall this and wait for the next PC patch as it will add this feature.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Does that code work serverside? I mean, forcing it on the client?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    http://utforums.epicgames.com/showpo...&postcount=113

Moved the discussion to the more relevant thread

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Mons I have been thinking that a nice pickup for Speed would be cool. Something to replace the Missing Adrenaline power since Invis and Berserk have pickups and the Invulnerability pickup is somewhat akin to having a huge Health boost. Do you think that is something you can add. Not speed boots but an actual Speed pickup item?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yeah I think we discussed that already

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Btw the "motion blur" here is pretty fake - it only works full-scene based on the camera rotation instead of affecting any moving object like in Lost Planet for example..

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yeah actually I was looking at that the other day, it wouldnt take much since I already made a red version of the pickup for vDamage which thanks to a friend should be getting a new name soon

But anyways I been thinking on this selectable colour deal and a way of replicating that to all the clients, Im going to need some similar code soon enough anyways so I might give the second suggestion a go. Just dunno yet, Im busy working on alittle something for MSUC so until the 26th Im pretty booked out

P.S I actually did alittle requesting of my own
    http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=614747

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey Mons do you think you could do this:

http://gearsforums.epicgames.com/sho...d.php?t=614788

If so that would be really appreciated by a lot of us Unreal mutator junkies.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    No worries guys, thanks for the appreciation! Im glad Epic put the option in hey, its alot more solid that ways, no stuffing with the ini if you dont have the option set etc

Leave a comment:

Working...
X