X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah. Didn't see that.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.UglyPants View Post
      This will be useless with the newest patch, since it adds the option for motionblur.
      Indeed all this hard work down the drain... Just kidding! Kinda funny how eye candy gets all the attention, hey guys newtators is that way

Plus yeah I got another pack in the works, its not gonna make Phase1 though. Maybe I can get a gametype out by then you never know

Comment

Well until that time this is a great mutator and it has held many of us over for the last three months so really thanks alot for this. It is good that Epic saw this and probably this is what pushed them to enable this feature for the PC seeing that there is actually interest in it on the PC side.

Comment

Thanks again Mons, greatly appreciated.

Comment

Just to let everyone know, the new UT3 Beta Patch 3 now has the Motion Blur option enabled in it.

Comment

when is it going to be released ?

Comment

Originally posted by Yongmonrathen View Post
                Just to let everyone know, the new UT3 Beta Patch 3 now has the Motion Blur option enabled in it.
                Yes thank you we know ... it was listed in the recent fixes. If you have the beta patch maybe you wanna pm me

Comment

Originally posted by AnubanUT2 View Post
                  Yes thank you we know ... it was listed in the recent fixes. If you have the beta patch maybe you wanna pm me
                  Just Google it if you would like to use it. That Warm Gun mod had a link to it on their website.

Comment

No worries guys, thanks for the appreciation! Im glad Epic put the option in hey, its alot more solid that ways, no stuffing with the ini if you dont have the option set etc

Comment

Hey Mons do you think you could do this:

http://gearsforums.epicgames.com/sho...d.php?t=614788

If so that would be really appreciated by a lot of us Unreal mutator junkies.

Comment

Yeah actually I was looking at that the other day, it wouldnt take much since I already made a red version of the pickup for vDamage which thanks to a friend should be getting a new name soon

But anyways I been thinking on this selectable colour deal and a way of replicating that to all the clients, Im going to need some similar code soon enough anyways so I might give the second suggestion a go. Just dunno yet, Im busy working on alittle something for MSUC so until the 26th Im pretty booked out

P.S I actually did alittle requesting of my own
                        http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=614747

Comment

Btw the "motion blur" here is pretty fake - it only works full-scene based on the camera rotation instead of affecting any moving object like in Lost Planet for example..

Comment

Yeah I think we discussed that already

Comment

Mons I have been thinking that a nice pickup for Speed would be cool. Something to replace the Missing Adrenaline power since Invis and Berserk have pickups and the Invulnerability pickup is somewhat akin to having a huge Health boost. Do you think that is something you can add. Not speed boots but an actual Speed pickup item?

Comment

http://utforums.epicgames.com/showpo...&postcount=113

Moved the discussion to the more relevant thread

Comment

Working...
                                X