MotionBlurPC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    From the moment I first tried this, I've never played again without it.

But dammit, I wish Epic would fix UT3 so it would remember instant action map and mutator settings.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I think it could be you just arnt noticing it with the deemer, theres alot of effects on the side there and screen warping like a fisheye and whatnot. I'll have to roll back the settings some to see, at the moment I got it setup pretty strong on mine. Its certainly working all the time though, theres overlays on the screen so perhaps its falling back to 1 link in the post processing chain.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Shadow Dancer View Post
    If you're not seeing blur then you probably don't have it enabled in the .ini. Open up UTEngine.ini in the MyDocs path and do a search for "blur"
    It's enabled.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    If you're not seeing blur then you probably don't have it enabled in the .ini. Open up UTEngine.ini in the MyDocs path and do a search for "blur"

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by MonsOlympus View Post
    Wow, its a hologram! Does it only do that with the sniper rifle or all the time?

Seems there is something going on, looks like when I adjusted the full motion blur option and everything but stationary skeletal meshes have like drunk'o'vision.

It appears when you get a hit or ride a redeemer. And i cant see any blur efx no matter how quick i move.

My card is X2600XT, i hope this is not related to my card.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Shadow Dancer View Post
    Is that the Redeemer or the sniper?
    Good point it could be the deemer, didnt think of that one

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I haven't had that problem, weird.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Is that the Redeemer or the sniper?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Wow, its a hologram! Does it only do that with the sniper rifle or all the time?

Seems there is something going on, looks like when I adjusted the full motion blur option and everything but stationary skeletal meshes have like drunk'o'vision.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Sadly, this doesn't work for me.
    I snaped a screen below to show what trouble i encounter:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by *FF$*Necris View Post
    this is my FAVORITE mutator! really nice work!
    Same here.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    this is my FAVORITE mutator! really nice work!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Well my comments up there wernt directly related to UT3's gameplay and what not, Im sure certain things dont work in an FPS and Im well aware of UC2 and what type of game it is.

Just keep in mind not all of us are modding for the sole purpose of expanding UT and its gameplay, some of us like to take things in entirely different directions

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Well man a lot of people play UT3 as a TPS using ActionCam and the 3rdperson mutator so yeah it could work well and I would use it. It looks cool and like it could be fun. You should go for it. As far as being Unrealistic ... uhhh what game are you playing again ... lol ... Unreal Tournament ... it works out fine.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'm not sure that would play well though. It's far too unrealistic for a full FPS game. UC2 may have been fine with it since it's a TPS but I just don't see it working out well or being too popular with the community. However, UC2 had, by far, the best graphics of any xbox game. Still amazes me.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X