No announcement yet.

MotionBlurPC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have download it yesterday and it work good with patch 1.2 beta 4 !! it ' s a really cool lil mut !!

Comment

Wow, this is a great little mutator!

Cheers mate, thanks for doing something Epic couldn't be bothered to do!

Nice one.

Comment

By the way, I think this only works if you have World Detail set to 4 or 5.

I didn't notice any Motion Blur on World Detail 3.

Comment

Originally posted by ElDiablo2k3 View Post
          By the way, I think this only works if you have World Detail set to 4 or 5.

I didn't notice any Motion Blur on World Detail 3.

Well in that case you can use the Tweaker tool to set motionblur to be true individually. No problem at all. Remember the MotionBlur is setting in the UT ini file and even though it doesn't work out the box correctly it can't work at all if this variable is set to false. This is why Brad G. made the tool and why it is so popular ... you have so much control over the settings ... like how UT games have been in the past.

BTW I have grown very used to using this and can't even imagine not having blur anymore... its one of those things you go how did I ever really enjoy UT3 gaming before without this. It really adds more tension to the match ... the more I play UT3 the more I really appreciate its darker and more realistic tone.

Comment

Yeah that could be because that setting in the ini is turned to false on lower world details, perhaps I could add some lines in there to force it no matter what. Mind you if you are having to turn down the detail I can imagine 5 fps will make all the difference for you. The fps hit though is less noticeable then it is on UE2.5 so perhaps there is some video hardware involvement in there or updates to software give some increased speed.

Comment

^^^ That sounds cool ... yeah just add code that always make the setting TRUE and this will be perfect.

Comment

why would anyone want blur in a fast paced game...:S

Comment

Originally posted by Uriop View Post
                  Personal preference I would guess. Just like you don't like it and no one is knocking you some people like using it for fun. Pretty simple.

Comment

Li3k omgz can u cook for ps3? That would be wikk3d.

Comment

Originally posted by AnubanUT2 View Post
                      This is why Brad G. made the tool and why it is so popular ... you have so much control over the settings ... like how UT games have been in the past.
                      Thanks for the info. Think Epic really dropped the ball with UT3 to an extent.
                      The thing that really disappoints me is the LACK of options and features...

Why Epic? WHY?

Originally posted by AnubanUT2 View Post
                      ... the more I play UT3 the more I really appreciate its darker and more realistic tone.
                      Amen to that, I love this game more and more. I'm beginning to think it is my favourite UT game ever (gameplay and graphics wise), despite any of the 'issues' I have with it.

Comment

so you DON'T want to be able to see the enemy once you move your mouse, and you DON'T want bright maps, the mechanical ones will do?

sigh.

Comment

Can we keep to the topic please guys and leave the other discussions for more relevant threads

If you dont like this mutator, dont use it! Simple hey? I really doubt servers are gonna be running this one en masse in a hurry lolz

Comment

Seriously, is it really worth it waste your time crapping on a thread for no reason?

Comment

Originally posted by Uriop View Post
                              For the same reason that some people leave the camera shake and the non-centered crosshair on - for realism and feel. Myself I wouldn't, but there's certainly no reason to look down upon people who do.

Heck, I'm running UT3 on world detail 5 because I'd hate to see all the awesome details go to waste with a lower, more frag-friendly setting. Not everybody is a competitive gamer who's in it just for the points and winning tournaments.

Comment

wow this is dope, but for me its only usefull on small and custom maps that dont lag me *ahem deck ahem*

Comment

Working...
                                X