Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by AnubanUT2 View Post
    Yes thank you we know ... it was listed in the recent fixes. If you have the beta patch maybe you wanna pm me
    Just Google it if you would like to use it. That Warm Gun mod had a link to it on their website.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Yongmonrathen View Post
    Just to let everyone know, the new UT3 Beta Patch 3 now has the Motion Blur option enabled in it.
    Yes thank you we know ... it was listed in the recent fixes. If you have the beta patch maybe you wanna pm me

Leave a comment:

• replied
    when is it going to be released ?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Just to let everyone know, the new UT3 Beta Patch 3 now has the Motion Blur option enabled in it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks again Mons, greatly appreciated.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Well until that time this is a great mutator and it has held many of us over for the last three months so really thanks alot for this. It is good that Epic saw this and probably this is what pushed them to enable this feature for the PC seeing that there is actually interest in it on the PC side.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Mr.UglyPants View Post
    This will be useless with the newest patch, since it adds the option for motionblur.
    Indeed all this hard work down the drain... Just kidding! Kinda funny how eye candy gets all the attention, hey guys newtators is that way

Plus yeah I got another pack in the works, its not gonna make Phase1 though. Maybe I can get a gametype out by then you never know

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Ah. Didn't see that.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Done that, that's what I meant by "UTEngine.ini setting is True"...

And I know the next patch will add that, but I don't know when it'll be out, plus I wonder why the mut don't seem to work with me. If I don't see any motion blur with the mut, why would it work better with the patch ? :/

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by flikflak View Post
    Like some other guys here, I can't see anything unusual. I understand the effect is subtle, but in my case I can't even be sure it's present at all.

UTEngine.ini setting is True, mut selected, and then even making manic mouse gestures won't blur anything...
    I can notice the motion blur when opening a .ut3 map file with UT.exe though (Ultron's dirty lil trick).

My Post-proc setting is Intense I think, could this be a problem?
    You have to make sure that motion blur is enabled in your .ini file, as well. I think it's in UTEngine.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    This will be useless with the newest patch, since it adds the option for motionblur.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The beta patch apparently adds an option for motion blur, so it'll be out soon.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Like some other guys here, I can't see anything unusual. I understand the effect is subtle, but in my case I can't even be sure it's present at all.

UTEngine.ini setting is True, mut selected, and then even making manic mouse gestures won't blur anything...
    I can notice the motion blur when opening a .ut3 map file with UT.exe though (Ultron's dirty lil trick).

My Post-proc setting is Intense I think, could this be a problem?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by AnubanUT2 View Post
    I don't know ... I'd like to see it be a bit more pronounced if possible.
    Just a tiny bit more and I'll be contented. The subtlety of it at present is nice, but unless I'm in full-on twitch madness mode I barely notice it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by MonsOlympus View Post
    Hard to notice would be a good thing for an FPS on mouse hey?

I don't know ... I'd like to see it be a bit more pronounced if possible.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X