No announcement yet.

MotionBlurPC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does that code work serverside? I mean, forcing it on the client?

Comment

Um........... This Mutator is now mute because in the next patch change log Epic is adding Motion Blurr so I think you should all uninstall this and wait for the next PC patch as it will add this feature.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunwing View Post
        Um........... This Mutator is now mute because in the next patch change log Epic is adding Motion Blurr so I think you should all uninstall this and wait for the next PC patch as it will add this feature.
        Dude we know that we already discussed this ... why are taking a jab at this great mutator? And the word is "moot" not mute (which means deaf). Next time before making such a meaningless post please read through the thread. This kind of looks like trolling and you probably want to avoid that around here.

Comment

Originally posted by Benfica View Post
          Does that code work serverside? I mean, forcing it on the client?
          Nah it doesnt force it on the client, if you have the option in the ini set to false no motionblur will show for that client. Why would you like server side enforcement of options? I could try alittle of that if server admins need anything

Comment

I posted this in the troubleshooting part of the forum, thought you might wanna know :P

http://utforums.epicgames.com/showth...2#post25446512

It was great while it lasted tho

Comment

Originally posted by AnubanUT2 View Post
              Dude we know that we already discussed this ... why are taking a jab at this great mutator? And the word is "moot" not mute (which means deaf). Next time before making such a meaningless post please read through the thread. This kind of looks like trolling and you probably want to avoid that around here.
              Just to be overly technical, being mute is being unable to speak, not unable to hear.

Comment

is there a ps3 version out ??? this is really big i wonder if it works with gears cam?

Comment

I think this is a good mutator to include in total conversion mods. Great job.

Comment

Working...
                  X