Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Goldeneye facility beta 1.4S *updated april 6th* added breakable glass fixed doors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goldeneye facility beta 1.4S *updated april 6th* added breakable glass fixed doors

Update
    beata 1.4S
    Fixed the doors missing on the ps3 and fixed the textuer so it fit more with the theme.
    Added breakable glass.
    Some lighting has been fixed as well asd most of the tiling now sits flush against the walls.
    other small bot pathing issues fixed as well
    Ps3 beta 1.4S
    Pc beta 1.4RS

1.4R2 betaOk we have all the doors inplace and working all bot pathing issues have been resolved textuers showing up black has been fixed stairs have been fixed and also the gass damage has incressed.
    Weapons, amo, and armor are finished as well.
    static meshes are all in except for the uranals and sinks still working on them. Oh and the vents are in place
    Final beta will be posted on tue or wed day.
    Please every one leave feed back what you like what you dont exc
    fixed teh soft spot!
    HERE ARE THE updated LINKS

Updated beta 1.4 ok all the bots pathing now works music is in static meshes are in and weapon placement done stairs have been fixed and all rooms except the bathroom meshes are done, please leave info on how to improve for my final beta fri. After a week of that beta the final ver will be relased!

Please leave fead back all of you who test it other than nice map i need constuctive feed back

Nice Scaling on the hall, and the textures looking pretty good too. Pretty please don't let this one fall into the depths of Map Limbo.

Comment

WOW, this looks nice. I hope it gets released

Comment

Looks not bad, but style a bit ordinary. I wait link for downloading

Comment

i just finished the second room with the two gass containers. The last photo on the post. Adding in the windows now for the hall way then i have to finish up my static mesh for the Tiles on the walls for the rest of the levels and the doors. I have the sound effects ready to go when i make the kismet work in the level. and the original bond music for the level has been added. Should be ready for some testers tomarrow night if not by the morning.

Comment

Schweet, I'll definitely test it.

Comment

looks great! I'll defiantely check it out when you're done

Comment

bump, I want to see you suceed and finish this map

Comment

Originally posted by flinte134 View Post
                  Looks not bad, but style a bit ordinary. I wait link for downloading
                  Thats because unlike other versions that people were working on this isnt redone in ut3 style, its scaled up but made to look like the original map. Thats not such a bad thing now is it?

Comment

Nice nice! can't wait to play it.

If you need a place to upload your map, check out Utmodding.com

Comment

Ok here are a few new pics of the windows and of the finished second gassroom off to finish the meshes.

Comment

Hi, I was doing a remake of this level as well. However, I gave up on it after finding out others were working on the level as well. They have abandonned the work?

Anyway, I have the lay out done well, if you want to use it for a frame of reference, I could send it out your way.

Comment

Finally!

Now someone needs to do the bunker. Much more suitable for Dm and less linear. Facility is still a good map tho

Comment

Facility is easily one of my all time favorites...especially considering it was in Goldeneye AND Perfect Dark. I really can't wait to try this on PS3 eventually

Comment

When we get all the bugs worked out i'll cook it for the ps3. Hoping to get some time to work on it so i can get the alfa beta test started for lay out testing and for pickup location. then go threw add all the sound effects and polised meshes im working on. If you want to see the bunker done i need an overhead view of what it looks like and ill start it after i finish this map

Comment

Working...
                              X