Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DM-Revelation(newshots update 16.2 first page)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    This looks really good, and the old-school theme is very cool! I miss the old castle maps!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Adam666 View Post
    when is the release? :O
    It's been out a few months.

http://forums.epicgames.com/showthre...=DM-Revelation

Leave a comment:

• replied
    when is the release? :O

Leave a comment:

• replied
    That looks amazing. I imagine the gameplay will be up to par as well =)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by RWX View Post
    This looks fantastic.................I have been a fan of your work for quite some time now (my particular favourite being ctf.moria; which I sincerely hope you will not copy but actually develop for UT3) its great to see someone put some real concentration and polish into his mapping instead of chucking out a load of half-thought through ideas that have been under-worked and are nowhere near properly finished. By the look of this new map you are truly going from strength to strength..........KUDOS!
    Thank you very much-hope I won't dissapoint you
    -it has some quality
    -and few tight places whom most hardcore players wont like it
    -but really, this is just different setting and something I wanted to build for a long time.
    Maybe empty in few places-but nice to walk in it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    This looks fantastic.................I have been a fan of your work for quite some time now (my particular favourite being ctf.moria; which I sincerely hope you will not copy but actually develop for UT3) its great to see someone put some real concentration and polish into his mapping instead of chucking out a load of half-thought through ideas that have been under-worked and are nowhere near properly finished. By the look of this new map you are truly going from strength to strength..........KUDOS!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Setheran View Post
    The update looks fantastic. There's much more mood in the map now, and the sky is great too. The only thing that's letting it down at the moment is that the leaves on the walls seem to be glowing and stand out far too much. If that can be fixed I think the look of this map will be complete.

Regarding skeletons, there should definitely be some in the packages somewhere as you see them when killing someone with the Link Gun. I don't think they'd really fit in the map myself, though.

Yes-they seem to be unlit now-but I didn't touch them lately
    i must see why-thanks for sharp eyes

just one skeleton where teleporter tomb is won't hurt-it will be in the floor grates -not in the way of player

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The update looks fantastic. There's much more mood in the map now, and the sky is great too. The only thing that's letting it down at the moment is that the leaves on the walls seem to be glowing and stand out far too much. If that can be fixed I think the look of this map will be complete.

Regarding skeletons, there should definitely be some in the packages somewhere as you see them when killing someone with the Link Gun. I don't think they'd really fit in the map myself, though.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by [GU]Elmur_fud View Post
    I don't mind, as long as you don't mind if I muddy and bloddy it.

Any skeletons amoungst the rubble, or bones perchance?

funny
    I was thinkin that too-because there is a dungeon where is teleporter -i'll see what can I do in Max.
    Is there is somewhere skeleton in ut3?
    -i know there is one in ut2004

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Awesome,blue sky looks best seems to go better with the texture.Lighting seems fine too.I agree with no blur.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I don't mind, as long as you don't mind if I muddy and bloddy it.

Any skeletons amoungst the rubble, or bones perchance?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by [GU]Elmur_fud View Post
    lighting wise I would personally add some torches and turn down the ambient light as the day is overcast... the torches would also add some color which will add to the mood I think. Perhaps maybe some more vegetaion, rubble, and signs of life since left the place. Like broken barrels and crates, spiderwebs, stagnent puddles, etc.

The map looks awesome I can't hardly wait to play it so it hurts to possibly delay it a bit with suggestions but well it'll look all the better when done. Waiting.........waiting..........(does this grin look forced)waiting.

Everything is allready inside the map except puddles, but there is a litlle stream river(hope you don't mind that)-check tomorow shots

Leave a comment:

• replied
    lighting wise I would personally add some torches and turn down the ambient light as the day is overcast... the torches would also add some color which will add to the mood I think. Perhaps maybe some more vegetaion, rubble, and signs of life since left the place. Like broken barrels and crates, spiderwebs, stagnent puddles, etc.

The map looks awesome I can't hardly wait to play it so it hurts to possibly delay it a bit with suggestions but well it'll look all the better when done. Waiting.........waiting..........(does this grin look forced)waiting.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    This is looking really nice

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Harmatia View Post
    Still looking beautiful, but I think the orange-sky gave it a more noble, sun-set appearance. Also, a littttle post-processing and blur just makes things in the distance look a bit better... never killed anyone =)

But the new blue sky might look better from the courtyard. I trust your judgement, with how beautiful this is
    Thanks , the problem was that my sky light was set to 1 somehow,
    (when I was experimenting with changing sky colour setup).

Now is set to 0.3 and it really looks cool with deeper shadows.
    Abbey tower is dominating from cloister courtyard -that is what I needed.
    It is something I could not achieve with orange sky
    I'll update pics these days so be sure to check it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X