Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DM-Revelation(newshots update 16.2 first page)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by [GU]Elmur_fud View Post
    I don't mind, as long as you don't mind if I muddy and bloddy it.

Any skeletons amoungst the rubble, or bones perchance?

funny
    I was thinkin that too-because there is a dungeon where is teleporter -i'll see what can I do in Max.
    Is there is somewhere skeleton in ut3?
    -i know there is one in ut2004

Comment

The update looks fantastic. There's much more mood in the map now, and the sky is great too. The only thing that's letting it down at the moment is that the leaves on the walls seem to be glowing and stand out far too much. If that can be fixed I think the look of this map will be complete.

Regarding skeletons, there should definitely be some in the packages somewhere as you see them when killing someone with the Link Gun. I don't think they'd really fit in the map myself, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Setheran View Post
        The update looks fantastic. There's much more mood in the map now, and the sky is great too. The only thing that's letting it down at the moment is that the leaves on the walls seem to be glowing and stand out far too much. If that can be fixed I think the look of this map will be complete.

Regarding skeletons, there should definitely be some in the packages somewhere as you see them when killing someone with the Link Gun. I don't think they'd really fit in the map myself, though.

Yes-they seem to be unlit now-but I didn't touch them lately
        i must see why-thanks for sharp eyes

just one skeleton where teleporter tomb is won't hurt-it will be in the floor grates -not in the way of player

Comment

This looks fantastic.................I have been a fan of your work for quite some time now (my particular favourite being ctf.moria; which I sincerely hope you will not copy but actually develop for UT3) its great to see someone put some real concentration and polish into his mapping instead of chucking out a load of half-thought through ideas that have been under-worked and are nowhere near properly finished. By the look of this new map you are truly going from strength to strength..........KUDOS!

Comment

Originally posted by RWX View Post
            This looks fantastic.................I have been a fan of your work for quite some time now (my particular favourite being ctf.moria; which I sincerely hope you will not copy but actually develop for UT3) its great to see someone put some real concentration and polish into his mapping instead of chucking out a load of half-thought through ideas that have been under-worked and are nowhere near properly finished. By the look of this new map you are truly going from strength to strength..........KUDOS!
            Thank you very much-hope I won't dissapoint you
            -it has some quality
            -and few tight places whom most hardcore players wont like it
            -but really, this is just different setting and something I wanted to build for a long time.
            Maybe empty in few places-but nice to walk in it.

Comment

That looks amazing. I imagine the gameplay will be up to par as well =)

Comment

when is the release? :O

Comment

Originally posted by Adam666 View Post
                  when is the release? :O
                  It's been out a few months.

http://forums.epicgames.com/showthre...=DM-Revelation

Comment

This looks really good, and the old-school theme is very cool! I miss the old castle maps!

Comment

Working...
                    X