Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DM-Revelation(newshots update 16.2 first page)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh wow. That just looks amazing, I can't wait for the release.

Keep up the great work

Comment

what is the player count? is this more on the duel side of things? or ffa pub / tdm map?

Comment

Map looks great.
        Sky's too bright.
        Wonder bout the gameplay.

Comment

There are too many maps that look the same so every time I see something like this it brings a smile to my face! I can only hope that you are planning to share this with the PS3 community.

Comment

So great Finish this and make some other good maps such as Moria, Alien or Montecristo!

Comment

freaking sick!! i love medieval themed maps, i will be the first to dl

Comment

looking forward to this map. Those screen shots kind of remind me of Return to Castle Wolfenstein. Nice work.

Comment

Originally posted by nenad pazanin View Post
                  Thank you/actually no beta -only final version in two weekyyy
                  This is a recipe for a DM-Revelation1.1 thread in the final forum shortly thereafter

Map looks really nice. Great to see one that doesn't look like an official map with a different layout.

Comment

Looks fantastic man.

Comment

Unfreaking believable This map looks absolutely amazing!!! Please tell me that there is going to be a cook for the PS3?

Comment

Thanks for all of your comments and suggestions. They are very helpful.
                        I will be posting new screenshots these days, (no fog)
                        just to see how it looks actually.
                        Fog helps to create depth in map but also makes shadows to go bland and boring-not sure yet.

About PS3 cook-Map has custom music and sounds -so after i realese it for pc, I have to delete it.
                        I hope it will be cooked but I can't promise will it work. And you'll lose much of atmosfere that map has now for pc.

About map itself-Size is similiar to shangri-la map,
                        I used only few meshes that came with game,
                        pretty much everything is custom.
                        There is also a few meshes that i love in ut2004 so I put them in my map.
                        Really it is not a hardcore dm level.
                        Just casual play in different setting from ut3 custom maps.
                        See you with update screenies,
                        thanks again

Comment

Casual is best imho.

Comment

Honestly, the lighting is gorgeous. Although some of the directional lights don't exactly match the sky mesh, the map itself looks pretty nice. One thing though, when you're finalizing it, make sure you're using a post-process volume to add to the vividness of the map, and make sure that the map is immersive.

Comment

Originally posted by xViperAKx View Post
                              One thing though, when you're finalizing it, make sure you're using a post-process volume to add to the vividness of the map, and make sure that the map is immersive.

Post-process volume is allready there in OLD pics, don't expect to see blur like in shangrila-that is something I don't like at all.

Anyway I didn't like orange setting, so I put blue sky as suggested.
                              This is the new shot; (pic resolution800x600)
                              No fog - postprocess ON

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

The architecture looks great, but the lighting and sky seem incredibly plain. A map like this could be very atmospheric with some more interesting lighting/shadows and careful use of colour, as well as more noticeable post processing.

Comment

Working...
                                X