Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

CTF-Scandinavium - Beta-1 Download

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CTF-Scandinavium - Beta-1 Download

Name: ScandinaviumUT3
    Version:Beta 1
    Compatibility: UT3 Patch 1.1
    Description: Remake of Scandi 2004
    Credits: Myself, original creator, Guinness
    Comments: Lighting still needs to be added. Has coloured point lighting for now and is a bit dark. Skylight will be added for mid room to make it more daylight.
    The mid room centre doors will need something above to cover the door when it is open.

Feedback for the doors and lifts would be appreciated.
    Doors: open sooner? quicker? both?
    Lift: too fast?

Also, some of the doors seem to stay open at random until you trigger them again, not sure why as yet. If anyone has insight to this, please let me know.
    Any other suggestions are welcomed.

Download: http://files.filefront.com/CTF+UT3Sc.../fileinfo.html

has potential, as you mentioned, with static meshes and good lighting, and a few interactive objects .

ill be watching this one mate, good luck

EDIT: is it just my eyes, or did you BLOW A HOLE IN THE WALL WITH THE SHOCK RIFLE in the bottom screenie? :shocked:

Comment

i think it is just the shock animation

Comment

Originally posted by rdy View Post
        i think it is just the shock animation
        Only the shock.

*waits for you to apply real textures.*

~Death Dream~

Comment

Just wondering if anyone has any other input?

Would be nice to hear a little bit more...

Cheers!

Comment

Needs more lights (coloured lights) and better materials. It's a solid start though.

Comment

Xendance...thanks for the input. appreciated.
              I have not yet done the lighting at all...its just point lighting for now. Will have different tones of lighting depending on the area in map. Midroom will be well lit due to being a daylight skydome...some areas will be dimmer though.
              If you have some ideas to materials, let me know either here of pm ... will take into consideration. I spent lots of time trying to come up with whats there...not yet feeling 100% with it though...trying to stay away from concrete only. This feels a bit too 'earth tone', not all that bad but may need to add some sorta static meshes and change up a few areas with different materials.
              The medical and armory rooms are different due to what they contain.

But ideas put here would be great.

Thanks again,

Cheers!

Comment

Suggestions/input needed!

thanks in advance,

Cheers!

Comment

Working...
                X