Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

CTF-Armageddon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CTF-Armageddon

Name: CTF-Armageddon
    Author: Sunshine1709Str
    Version: Beta v1.0
    Compatibility: at first just for PC.
    Description: my second UT3 map, which needs over 60 workhours
    Features: now there are no features, but they┬┤ll come
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    here some screenshots:

main area:

red base

blue base looks like the red base, just with blue lights.

DOWNLOAD

http://files.filefront.com/CTF+Armag.../fileinfo.html

http://www.fileplanet.com/188397/180...CTF-Armageddon

This looks gorgeous.

Comment

i second that. fantastic work and i bet its great with the jet pack mutator

Comment

Originally posted by Brad.G View Post
        i second that. fantastic work and i bet its great with the jet pack mutator
        Yeah that looks nice, jet packs would work great

~Death Dream~

Comment

looks great!

Comment

Looks really awesome sunshine.

Comment

woow, amazzing!!

Comment

just because of your name ill test this out

also the screens look amazing

Comment

Me like very much!!
                  I totally dig the asteroid look and have pulled it down to check it out.
                  Keep up the choice werk!

Comment

Looks great. Hoping for a PS3 cook.

Comment

great map!! How ever bots are REAL STUPID!!! The cant get out of the flag room! Hope there is a fix for this!

Comment

That looks fantastic!

Comment

Great theme with excellent visuals, however, I did notice a few bugs. As stated earlier, the bots will not leave the spawn room. Also, there is broken collision at the top of the flag rooms, you can translocate onto the thin rock ledge and fall on top of one of the tunnels out of the base (Thankfully you can translocate back out).
                          As I have said, the visuals are superb, but there are too many areas that are unlit, some soft blue ambient would create a nice balance between light and dark without being invisible. Also, it would add to the spooky space feel if some of the floating rocks slowy moved or rotated.
                          As far as gameplay is concerned, the layout is nice, but a tad too open, perhaps you could add something in the middle to seperate the two bridges, making it a bit less hitscan-ish. Also, the spawn rooms aren't good, as they allow people to spawn camp at an obvious location in an enclosed space. The use of weapon lockers probably isn't so good either, as it gives everyone a shock rifle in a really open map, plus an LG to slaughter anyone that gets close. Spreading these weapons out may be a good idea, so as everyone doesn't have the same weapons. Additional ammo pickups would also be nice.
                          Good job though, this looks to be becoming a great ctf map!

Comment

Originally posted by ClockworkJB View Post
                            Great theme with excellent visuals, however, I did notice a few bugs. As stated earlier, the bots will not leave the spawn room. Also, there is broken collision at the top of the flag rooms, you can translocate onto the thin rock ledge and fall on top of one of the tunnels out of the base (Thankfully you can translocate back out).
                            As I have said, the visuals are superb, but there are too many areas that are unlit, some soft blue ambient would create a nice balance between light and dark without being invisible. Also, it would add to the spooky space feel if some of the floating rocks slowy moved or rotated.
                            As far as gameplay is concerned, the layout is nice, but a tad too open, perhaps you could add something in the middle to seperate the two bridges, making it a bit less hitscan-ish. Also, the spawn rooms aren't good, as they allow people to spawn camp at an obvious location in an enclosed space. The use of weapon lockers probably isn't so good either, as it gives everyone a shock rifle in a really open map, plus an LG to slaughter anyone that gets close. Spreading these weapons out may be a good idea, so as everyone doesn't have the same weapons. Additional ammo pickups would also be nice.
                            Good job though, this looks to be becoming a great ctf map!
                            i thank you for this long review. BUT: this is a beta, i upload it, to fnid bugs and so on. momentary, i work to finish it.
                            p.s. PS3 version comes with the full-version.

Comment

looks nice but is it playable... as far as i can see not for InstGib so it is not a map for me

but keep up your work it looks like that this map is great it looks realy nice so don't give a thing bout my comment it's just that i'm looking for some new Ladder/cup maps for iCTF

Comment

Working...
                              X