Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by RobotBANE View Post
    Yeah, I see the link is dead, can anyone recommend a better place to host? I don't have any servers of my own.
    www.filefront.com always works well for me.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    anyone have a new link for this?

-EJon

Leave a comment:

• replied
    climb into a darkwalker and type this into console.
    changesize 3.0

Leave a comment:

• replied
    looks like the link is dead :/

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Hurricane AJ View Post
    PS3 cook please?
    that would be nice

Leave a comment:

• replied
    PS3 cook please?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    is this post dead???
    its only v1 and been like over 2 months and u never updated it

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Flame throwers? OMG!

And actually, Tailsnake, I think that the Cerberus's primary fire is the stinger alt-fire. I might be wrong, however.

I can't wait for version 2.0!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    It should have duel flame throwers!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    download link isn't working

Leave a comment:

• replied
    lol nice i love it!!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    captain snarf has a mini-darkwalker called the cerberus (scaled down darkwalker with scavenger legs, ability to jump, manta gun as primary, and unique alt-fire)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by RUKKUS View Post
    no way, it doesnt even attempt to stand up in torlan which has quite a cieling height. and if it did it would probably make a crashing sound when it hit the top.
    Agreed, I think I know the issue. Will post version 2 when I solve that bug.

I see requests for a mini dark walker, I think CaptainSnarf has one very similar with a few tweaks. I'll release a basic one later with decreased fire power but the ability to jump.

- RB

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Kyllian View Post
    At 3x normal size, it probably won't fit in most stock maps if it were to stand up
    no way, it doesnt even attempt to stand up in torlan which has quite a cieling height. and if it did it would probably make a crashing sound when it hit the top.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks for the feedback!

Originally posted by Kyllian View Post
    At 3x normal size, it probably won't fit in most stock maps if it were to stand up
    Ah, that's the problem I was tinkering with. I was always wondering why I couldn't duck with it, but it's probably because ceiling is too low and it was always ducking.

****UPDATE: No, that isn't the case, I placed it in a map with a ceiling about 4096 units high and it still ducks.

Yeah, I see the link is dead, can anyone recommend a better place to host? I don't have any servers of my own.

Version 2.0 should be a quick mod, look for it in the coming week.

- RB

Leave a comment:

Working...
X