Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mega Dark Walker Release - v1

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Mega Dark Walker Release - v1

    Hi everyone!

    I think I've finished what I've been trying to make, but I'm sure it needs to be play tested. Please report in this thread any errors you encounter.

    Introducing the MEGA Dark Walker. 3x the size, more power weaponry, but slow as can be. With two people working together in this vehicle, you have an virtually unstoppable juggernaut.

    You can download it here: http://www.rarhost.com/download-hni1bb.html



    - RB

    #2
    Sounds like this could be fun.

    Comment


      #3
      you should talk to captain snarf and see if you can get this included in his vehicle replacement mod

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by Tailsnake View Post
        you should talk to captain snarf and see if you can get this included in his vehicle replacement mod
        second that.

        Comment


          #5
          ok i tested it, it does work with the mutator, but a bug, it doesnt stand up? it kinda stays in its down position when it moves..

          Comment


            #6
            FINALLY! we get our Necris leviathan!

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by RUKKUS View Post
              ok i tested it, it does work with the mutator, but a bug, it doesnt stand up? it kinda stays in its down position when it moves..
              At 3x normal size, it probably won't fit in most stock maps if it were to stand up

              Comment


                #8
                looks good

                Comment


                  #9
                  Download link is dead !!!

                  please fix thank you !

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Thanks for the feedback!

                    Originally posted by Kyllian View Post
                    At 3x normal size, it probably won't fit in most stock maps if it were to stand up
                    Ah, that's the problem I was tinkering with. I was always wondering why I couldn't duck with it, but it's probably because ceiling is too low and it was always ducking.

                    ****UPDATE: No, that isn't the case, I placed it in a map with a ceiling about 4096 units high and it still ducks.

                    Yeah, I see the link is dead, can anyone recommend a better place to host? I don't have any servers of my own.

                    Version 2.0 should be a quick mod, look for it in the coming week.

                    - RB

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Kyllian View Post
                      At 3x normal size, it probably won't fit in most stock maps if it were to stand up
                      no way, it doesnt even attempt to stand up in torlan which has quite a cieling height. and if it did it would probably make a crashing sound when it hit the top.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by RUKKUS View Post
                        no way, it doesnt even attempt to stand up in torlan which has quite a cieling height. and if it did it would probably make a crashing sound when it hit the top.
                        Agreed, I think I know the issue. Will post version 2 when I solve that bug.

                        I see requests for a mini dark walker, I think CaptainSnarf has one very similar with a few tweaks. I'll release a basic one later with decreased fire power but the ability to jump.

                        - RB

                        Comment


                          #13
                          captain snarf has a mini-darkwalker called the cerberus (scaled down darkwalker with scavenger legs, ability to jump, manta gun as primary, and unique alt-fire)

                          Comment


                            #14
                            lol nice i love it!!

                            Comment


                              #15
                              download link isn't working

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X