Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Re: REQUEST: Blood Trails Mutator & More!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    is this for ps3 aswell??

Leave a comment:

• replied
    http://svn2.assembla.com/svn/gneut3/Src/

Bloodmod source code
    See it's also on the OP...You could always just compile it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by FastShotAbe View Post
    can some one make a ps3 version of this mutator please i read a thread about blood trails and here it is please some one cook this for ps3...
    No one can get their hands on the PC version. It was buggy and the Author will not re-release it as is.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    can some one make a ps3 version of this mutator please i read a thread about blood trails and here it is please some one cook this for ps3...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by HellzAssassin View Post
    yea looks kool, but the link doesnt work
    Look around here http://blog.gneu.org/software-releases/

Leave a comment:

• replied
    yea looks kool, but the link doesnt work

Leave a comment:

• replied
    are you willing to put the version 2.0 link back up here for those who want it?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    lol this mod reminds me of a girl :b

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Sorry guys. I took this one down because it wasn't ever completed. Since I posted this thread, I have definitely made some updates, but I never quite coded it to my satisfaction.

My idea was to make a whole fatality system. Basically, you chase your prey down until they slow to a stop due to such heavy bleeding. You then would be able to perform mortal kombat-like fatalities.

It will likely make it into the mod I am working on for make something unreal contest along with my other two mutators.

Thanks for your interest.

-mike whitfield

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Link's broken for download. I get 404'd.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Anyone have the *****.u or *.zip from this thread.. I would like to cook it for the PS3 or atleast try....I have tried using the code from the first post but it failed... The link on the thread is dead.

If someone could please send (PM) me a link it would be much appreciated...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    How delightfully gory!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Link's dead.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    THis mutator doesn't show up in my list.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hello all,

I have version 2 finished. The only problem is that the thing isn't networked properly. In order to test, I was told I need to start two instances of UT3; one for the dedicated server and one for testing. That's all fine and dandy, but every time I try to start the dedicated server, my whole computer crashes, so I don't think it's something I want to mess with much any more.

If anyone like to help me test, please PM me. In the mean time, I *think* I coded this right (so it will be networked), so I am gonna go ahead and update the main thread post and the files on my website.

Thanks for your continued patience,
    mike whitfield

Leave a comment:

Working...
X