Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Breakable Plants

Originally posted by NyghtcrawleR View Post
    PS3 screens are possible but only if you have a video recorder hooked to it like Dazzle and I doubt most people do.
    Thanks. I hope I didn't offend anyone. Just wanted to know...

Does anybody know how to make a breakable object which sort of bursts into pieces?

I made one of my plants breakable, but when you hit it, it just disappears. I'd like it to actually burst into plant giblets. I haven't done any coding in this engine (yet) ,so I don't even know where to begin. But it shouldn't be that tough to code. I've done coding in other game engines...

Comment

I think this is going to be a great map!!!

Comment

lol surely somebody out there owns a ps3 and a digital camera?

Comment

Can you post the ps3 version on http://ut3mod.com

Comment

Originally posted by Metalpain View Post
            Can you post the ps3 version on http://ut3mod.com
            I contacted that site and let them know about the map, someone else had suggested it too. Herby responded and said that he was going to post it. I'm sure if he heard more demand for it, he'd probably do it faster.

The PS3 version is available, there's a link to filefront in the first post of this thread. Just out of curiosity, what's the benefit of having it on UT3mods.com? I mean other than reaching more people...Can the PS3ers go there directly from their consol or something?

Comment

Yea, that's exactly it. Herby posts up the actual USERDATA.JAM instead of a zip file, so you can download the mod directly from the PS3 web browser. He's the only one doing that. And it's a great plus cuz there are alot of PS3 owners that got rid of their PCs after they got their PS3, not knowing we'd still need one to download UT3 mods. There have been a mapper or 2 that posted up the USERDATA.JAM, but it didn't work from this site for some reason. The PS3 download screen wouldn't come up. But Herby's works perfectly. There isn't really anything you could do to get it on ut3mod any faster. Herby runs the site himself as far as I know, and I think he has some sort of life, so it's hard for him to keep up with all the maps, all the time. He really needs some sort of partner to help him out. But he does pretty good considering it's just him.

Comment

not if you have a game bridge me thinks !!!!!!

Comment

omfg wow!!! just what i was looking for this is my favorite mode i love vdm its like twisted metal meets unreal amazing!!! i added my mutators to the ps3 version and it worked great the bots acted like real people and thanks for putting in the paladin
                  this was the best map ive ever played on the ps3 please please make some more large outdoor maps like this.
                  the quality was amazing your the man.....

Comment

Working...
                  X