Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Satellite Orb v1 [PC][Pics][Beta] Remember Forgotten Worlds? :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would like to see a PS3 version too, captain smurf always makes the neatist maps and weapons.

Comment

what happens when you get into vehicles, do the orbs vanish or follow you???

Comment

Originally posted by TheDragonzord View Post
        partially?
        the orbs appear and shoot stuff, but its not link gun fire etc....The three orbs shoot just small little bullets....in PS3 version I cooked...

Q: what happens when you get into vehicles, do the orbs vanish or follow you???
        A: On a hoverboard they disappear....haven't tested it throughly yet...in the PS3 version

Comment

I uploaded your PS3 version to my filefront page. Thanks euchreplayer23! You rock!

When you get into a vehicle, the orbs vanish completely, this includes the hoverboard which is also technically a vehicle. I wanted the orbs to stay but I haven't figured that part out yet

I haven't worked on the mutator since it was released but I haven't given up on it. I've just been busy learning the editor

Comment

So the PS3 version works? Im pretty sure with the right tweaking, it would be able to fire correctly if it "Partially" works. Keep going at it!

Comment

captain snarf ur link is dead just sends to filefront

Comment

Originally posted by chilau1 View Post
                captain snarf ur link is dead just sends to filefront
                Honestly, you are a complete idiot. You make another major bump, and the link isn't even dead. It goes to his profile page. Where you can download all his files.

Comment

And while this topic is bumped, I'll say one thing...

YAY FOR OPTIONS (or multiples if you prefer that). I was a big fan of Gradius, and would like to see this be developed more. : )

Comment

I'd like to give this a go, however the link is dead.
                    Does anybody still have this?

Comment

+ 1 for me. Somebody could redo a valid link please.

Comment

I contacted CaptainSnarf and he answered me this:

That thing disappeared from the net a few years ago when filefront went down. It's no longer available in a cooked form, however I believe it still exists in the source, but you'd have to cook it yourself to use it.

Source is here: http://www.gamefront.com/files/14357...Snarf_s_Source

Thanks

Here are files source of the mutator Satellite Orb v1 : http://www.mediafire.com/?f1ddo7u63zdqrdl

But I do not possess the knowledge to be able to used it. Please, if somebody has knowledge to make functional these files source, you can help us...

Comment

Up !

Please........

Comment

Working...
                          X