Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DM-UsedAndAbused [Screens] [Working Download] Opinions wanted ***Massive update***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Is tomorrow night okay, gtg now i'm sorry

Leave a comment:

• replied
    cold, ill test it again tonight with you if you want.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    yea i know maybe i'll changed it but i'm not sure.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Sweet changes
    Just the Bio room feels useless

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Major update :P Check the 1st post

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I removed the KEG but i don't excactly know where to place the belt. Currently i've placed it in the center of the jumppad room (the biggest room). I really can't think of a good spot. Anyone got a good idea?
    EDIT: Also removed the tightpads and the vest @ the link gun, a vest and belt in one room is a little bit too much :P
    Now there's a belt vest and a helmet left. Wich is enough i think because the size of the map is not very large.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    This new version flowed very nicely, the lift was a good replacement for the jumppad and the map is a lot less rocket-oriented now. All that remains now is probably just tweaking and more visual detail. Can't wait to see some more work done on this map.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i think i'll do that today

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Well,
    the KEG doesn't fit, take it out.

Also I usually like it best when the Belt is rather 'open' and not hidden, that mostly creates some great action around the spawn. So you might want to change the Belt with an Armor or the Thighpads. I know it aint so original then anymore but that's what I'd prefer for a great gameplay.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    you've got a point here :P what would be unneccessary or too much?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Cool map

But I think because of the slower movement of UT3 compared to Quake3 your map has way too many items. I understand you tried to keep it as original as possible but
    1 Belt
    2 Armor
    1 Thigh Pads
    1 Helmet
    1 KEG
    1 U-Damage

is way too much for this small map ....

Please reconsider some of the items

PS: I like the U-Damage idea

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Updated! Read 1st post for more info!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Lol stupid bots :P i'll see what i can do about the pathing is there any way you can forbid them from going somwhere (a kind of negative path node)?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Oh, I forgot, some other small AI related issues I noticed - the bots tend to jump into the lava on their way to the lower RL and they also tend to stick around the teleporter exits too long (they're constantly being telefragged). Anyway, good luck with this, it's shaping up nicely. =)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks for this great reply (something i can work with ) I think i know wich teleporter you mean, i'm still thinking how i could do this diffrently, maybe scale up the room with the stinger (?). I'll have a look with what weapon i can replace the RL i'll see :P I'll check the robot out too I can't start on it now because i'm not at home but i will be in two hours or so
    Cya,
    Rik

Leave a comment:

Working...
X