Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DM-UsedAndAbused [Screens] [Working Download] Opinions wanted ***Massive update***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DM-UsedAndAbused [Screens] [Working Download] Opinions wanted ***Massive update***

Hi all,
    I'm making a remake of the CPMA map CPM3A AKA. UsedAndAbused.
    Still working on it, i'll keep you informed.
    Info
    Recommended playercount: 2-6 (Duel is best)
    Custom content: Yes lava material, kindly provided by ShadeMistress.
    Size: Packed 8.43 MB unpacked 10.7 MB
    Download AND SCREENS: http://files.filefront.com/DM+1on1+U.../fileinfo.html

This is a huge updated, with rythem-s help i've made a new beta release Enjoy!

Feel free to give advice and/or comments

Original:

[Shot]http://www.promode.org/wiki/images/b/b5/Cpm3a.jpg[/Shot]

Cya,
    Rik

This is quite a pointless thread, m8 .... but I find it funny tho

Comment

It's just so that i already have the thread and keep it updated, right now it's pretty useless yes. You know what i'll post some screens but they are not good looking, but just so that there's something to see here :P

Comment

Allright added some screens :P

Comment

Sweet!
          Keep going!

Comment

tnx, i will :P Why were you banned btw? just a question offtopic ftw xD LOL :P

Comment

Looking good. Keep at it.

Comment

Originally posted by ColdfireRik View Post
                tnx, i will :P Why were you banned btw? just a question offtopic ftw xD LOL :P
                EPIC doesnt like to hear that they produced a beta-status like game

Comment

Hmm that sucks, well lets talk about mapping and modding again before this gets an outta hands discussion

Comment

I've got a question here, currently i've got a damadge-amp all the way up in the space by the window (see pic 3) you can get there by climbing on the boxes, should i keep this or does it ruin the gameplay. You can get there by using the jump pad next to the mountain (:P) of boxes, you just steer in the air in that direction and from there you can jump on the two higher boxes and then on the damadge amp :P

Comment

Updated, added new pictures. See first post

Comment

I THINK I recognize this map. The first screen makes me think of a map I've played before. Anyway, looks like some decent progress, I'd rather it be lava instead of goo though if you can work with a mapper who's done lava do it. I'm not a fan of changing and the goo is overdone already.

Comment

I can do that but i can't seem to be able to find a lava material (LOL). I will search right now You're totally right :P

Comment

Done with the lava, also added lava smoke ^^

Comment

d/l link doesn't load for me, sorry I can't test it.

Comment

Working...
                              X