• Time
  • Show
Clear All

DM-CampgroundsIII-Beta 2

Here's a beta 2 release.
    Just stick the .ut3 file in the usual place and away u go

http://files.filefront.com/DM+CampGr.../fileinfo.html

Fixes/Additions
    - Blue lights are less blue (so u can see blue coloured players more)
    - No longer get stuck at middle jumppad
    - Stairs near sniper no longer block you
    - More detail/meshes added
    - Ambient sounds are in
    - Sky less bright
    - Can see up to sniper better from directly below (retextured)
    - Improved texturing around doors
    - Numerous small things

The problem with dying/feigning death near Shield still remains at the moment, and will be fixed next release (BSP issue). Will replace parts with meshes instead.
    It doesn't really affect gameplay tho (unless u like feigning death!) so I decided to release beta 2 anyway

YEEEEEEHA!

<3

Leeching

Comment

Thanks for updating this to beta 2 and really continuing to improve it ... I like how you take your time with levels and really go for a really well crafted well implemented map ... even when it is a remake. After Codex I knew that I would be keeping up with all your future work.

Comment

Stay close to the wall!

Comment

hm this might be a bug I already know about, the description someone gave me without a screen is roughly for that spot.
          Added it to my new much smaller todo list
          They said with a double jump + walldodge u could get on top of something invisible there.

Comment

hehe, i didnt tried to get on top of that blocking volume or so....i just know i jumped against it

but apart from that i think the map is awesome, m8!

played a 2on2 tonight and it was just great, the enemies said it was a bit narrow but i don't realy agree with that. for my taste its absolutely okay size wise

eerm, is it a bug or why is the blue-light-bar below the sniper spot hidden?
            i mean i think its good that way but it looks a bit weird....

when u r up at the sniper: the walls are so extremly dark, i like the idea of having that area a bit darker but maybe not that dark. dunno if u know which walls i mean but i'll make the screen tomorrow. time for bed now

the map rockz azz

EDIT: the problem with the blue floor and the blue skins still exist...i dunno really but it can be really unfair.....took a screen before the game earlier tonight.
            hmm but maybe its just me

Comment

Why is no one else reporting in here? O_o

Comment

Because I play on a PS3. You'd have your comments already if you'd have a PS3 version out too. ~____^

Comment

It's not my map

Comment

Download link is broken. I'm still running Beta1 on my server cause I didn't see this other thread. Is this map still being worked on?

Comment

It's final but not released...that's all I can say about it but there's more to come

Comment

I thought this had already been released. Wasn't there a beta 3 and then an RC1 for this map that was made public?

Comment

Working...
                        X