Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

CTF-Nuance-BETA2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CTF-Nuance-BETA2

I went ahead and made a new thread for this, as the map is completely redone . . . doesn't look very much like the original/Beta1.

As before, geometry virtually identical to 2k4 version. Bot pathing is there but needs work. Some surfaces are not accepting lighting even though they say they are.

In any case, 100% playable, **INSTAGIB ONLY**.

Download Map Here: http://www.mediafire.com/?1nvfzynxayj

Screenshots:

---

---

Good Job... Keep Up The Good Work

p.s. now start scandi and rainbase thnx :P

Comment

Nicer looking than beta1 lol
      will add to server tonight as i am late for work now

rok`n - Scandi is in the works! Beta should be in about 5-7 days

Comment

Hey Live and Jelloh. Nice to see this map again. I'm honestly not much of a fan of the textures here. I'd rather have a UT3'ified version at least. I understand that there are a lot of people without computers able to play the game well enough to load the map with static meshes. But, that's why they should stick to UT2k4 or the like. I dunno, nice work though. The theme just needs a few adjustments.

Comment

I am not really a mapper, so applying materials to the geometry gotten from the conversion tool, and hopefully making it not too ugly is my job. Otherwise, we would not have any CTF maps to play for IG. Until real mappers either make new ig maps, or redue the old ones in "UT3" style, this is gonna have to work. And the way it seems, there aren't many people to do really nice looking maps . . .

Comment

Working...
          X