The final is almost ready!
    I just need a mini-map image that looks like the ones epic did
    Put up a RC to get some more last minute feedback =P

Comment

Originally posted by Harmatia View Post
      Put up a RC to get some more last minute feedback =P
      Maybe in the morning

Comment

Consider alternative link setups with Axon stuff, orbs/no orbs, a Leviathan under the bridge, dual primes...

Comment

Almost ready?? OMG I CAN'T WAIT !!!!

Comment

I miss the Axon vehicles in this map in UT3, would be nice to have Axon vehicles setup in this map.

Comment

Originally posted by XenonG View Post
              I miss the Axon vehicles in this map in UT3, would be nice to have Axon vehicles setup in this map.
              Bret Hart already tried to put them into map - its impossible to play with Axon vehicles. But i agree, it would be nice

Comment

Originally posted by Xyx View Post
                Consider alternative link setups with Axon stuff, orbs/no orbs, a Leviathan under the bridge, dual primes...
                Or I could just concentrate on what I feel like doing

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Mail View Post
                  Bret Hart already tried to put them into map - its impossible to play with Axon vehicles. But i agree, it would be nice
                  The only thing I might do, is put a SPMA at each base so it can cover the primary and center.

Comment

I just played it yesterday night and I think it needs way more effort before getting a 5 star rating.
                    • Way too many turrets in base.
                    • I can't even climb the middle cliff with a nemesis.
                    • Way too many vipers, I'd recomend adding some mantas too.
                    • Bots are dumb (Don't know if it's your pathing or the way you designed your level)
                    • Adding a floor mesh under the powernodes would be a good idea
                    • Serious lack of scorpion.
                    • I'd replace the in-base Fury by raptors. Fury are way more efficient than raptors.

Comment

Didn't I just say I am keeping the all necris setup? I will consider doing an alternate axon necris mix. Anyways the nemesis already sucks at climbing hills, you should know that. Besides it's not really an offensive vehicle it's for pushing the enemy back / defending the prime node. The amount of vipers is fine, it helps you get around faster with more players on the server. Would you like to be stuck without a ride? Bots are not dumb, one of them managed to take the nightshade and setup a EMP device on the bridge so I could run into it. They do a good job of defending their core. Exactly how are they dumb? I don't think I need a floor mesh under the nodes. Scorpions do not mix well with this map.

Comment

Originally posted by Kantham View Post
                        I just played it yesterday night and I think it needs way more effort before getting a 5 star rating.
                        • Way too many turrets in base.
                        • I can't even climb the middle cliff with a nemesis.
                        • Way too many vipers, I'd recomend adding some mantas too.
                        • Bots are dumb (Don't know if it's your pathing or the way you designed your level)
                        • Adding a floor mesh under the powernodes would be a good idea
                        • Serious lack of scorpion.
                        • I'd replace the in-base Fury by raptors. Fury are way more efficient than raptors.
                        As for the first thing: I find that it is balanced. It's easy to defend base... but it's easy to hold onto prime node, too.

The difference between vipers and mantas is pretty negligible gameplay wise, except that mantas are easier to run people over with (annoying).

I don't find the bots dumb.

Scorpions/Hellbenders can't handle crazy terrain.

Necris Theme/ Fury are awesome and work well with this map.

Comment

I'd rather be stuck without a ride than get run over every 5 seconds. Scavengers make a much better "ride" than Vipers. They get around too and, unlike a Viper infestation, nobody minds a Scavenger infestation.

Comment

Originally posted by Xyx View Post
                            I'd rather be stuck without a ride than get run over every 5 seconds. Scavengers make a much better "ride" than Vipers. They get around too and, unlike a Viper infestation, nobody minds a Scavenger infestation.
                            The same thing could be said about a scavenger. It's easy for me to camp a node and just walk over bots.

Comment

The truth is, that you can rush on prime node with other dude on vipers, and by using kamikaze attack, easily destroy node . Its easy to do it on this map since nodes haven't any cover

Comment

The east and west nodes will have defense turrets in the final.

Comment

Working...
                                X