X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Harmatia View Post
    It works out awesome that way, imho.
    And also it's fun to tumble down to the center node with a scavenger

By the way, where can I find UTOnslaughtGame.bSwapSidesAfterReset in World properties? I don't see it anywhere.

Comment

Okay, I just added two more node setups. One is called "West" and the other "East". Basically it connects your primary, the east node, enemy primary. The same thing applies for the west node when you choose that setup.

And also I heard from some guy (someone who just signed up a week ago) at the BU forums, said that the original author of ArcticStronghold was working on it as well? I guess I beat him to the punch then
      But I haven't seen any evidence at all of this, and furthermore this guy says he and the original Arctic author are both working on 2 maps together? Very strange, I dont know if I should believe him or not.

Comment

Oh, one of my favorite ONS maps! Thanks Bret! Will DL it immediately when I get to home.

Comment

Bump so more people can see this

Comment

waoooooooooooo...nice job....a pleasure for the eyes......a pleasure to play it^^^thx a lot

Comment

One Word..... "AWESOME"

Comment

Originally posted by Bret Hart View Post
                Okay, I just added two more node setups. One is called "West" and the other "East". Basically it connects your primary, the east node, enemy primary. The same thing applies for the west node when you choose that setup.

And also I heard from some guy (someone who just signed up a week ago) at the BU forums, said that the original author of ArcticStronghold was working on it as well? I guess I beat him to the punch then
                But I haven't seen any evidence at all of this, and furthermore this guy says he and the original Arctic author are both working on 2 maps together? Very strange, I dont know if I should believe him or not.
                I'm sure this version can coexist with whatever they make.

New beta coming soon?

Comment

I am pushing towards the final version. Last night I fixed a couple of spots where you could get stuck between rocks and terrain, added a defense point for the west node, and fixed the no core switching this morning. I'll probably add some more trees as well. One thing I'd like to get is someone who is good at photoshop to help me out with making a mini-map image for the radar.

Comment

Well, what i can say.......ITS F****** AMAZING!!! Can't wait for final release .
                    btw I wonder who's making Torlan remake because i couldn't find topic about this map

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Mail View Post
                      Well, what i can say.......ITS F****** AMAZING!!! Can't wait for final release .
                      btw I wonder who's making Torlan remake because i couldn't find topic about this map
                      Um dude there's already a torlan map that came with the game
                      Oh and is there a way to get the top view to show the terrain like in the UT2004 editor? I want to see the depth and color, not just a grey grid.

Comment

Um dude there's already a torlan map that came with the game
                        Oh and is there a way to get the top view to show the terrain like in the UT2004 editor? I want to see the depth and color, not just a grey grid.
                        Hehe i know but i really miss 'classic' Torlan - I wanna play in "UT2k4 style" one - less grass, more dessert .

And my thoughts about your Arctic Stronghold after two games:

-I think that central node is a bit too deep
                        -You should cover Main Core because you can destroy it even from outside
                        -I would like to see two AS versions- Necris and Axon

That's all what i had to say

Good luck

Comment

I am pushing towards the final version. Last night I fixed a couple of spots where you could get stuck between rocks and terrain, added a defense point for the west node, and fixed the no core switching this morning. I'll probably add some more trees as well. One thing I'd like to get is someone who is good at photoshop to help me out with making a mini-map image for the radar.
                          Hey Bret, using the jetpack mod, I managed to get some shots of the map layout. Unfortunately I took'em with a digital camera since I don't have a capture card (ps3) but I'll re-draw you a mini map image so you can use it on photoshop, I'll try to have it by tomorrow. Goin to work now. Thought I'd let you know so you can maybe wait for it.

Comment

Hey thanks DSK, much appreciated. Oh and I tested the map with axon vehicles, it didn't work out as well.

Comment

All I can say is THANK YOU! I now have a new favorite WAR map!

Comment

Originally posted by vläd View Post
                                All I can say is THANK YOU! I now have a new favorite WAR map!
                                My pleasure
                                I am having someone make a mini-map image for me. Hopefully the final will come soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X