No announcement yet.

DM-Tokay_Towers_BETA + PS3 ver.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess I can tone down the lights a bit in the map, but that's very little to do. Ill wait and see if there are any comments that I can address after people have a chance to play it over the weekend. After that I'll go ahead and release beta 1.1 and see if there is anything else that needs to be done. Are there any technical aspects that need to be addressed, such as lift speed, number of pickups, sound volumes that need to be adjusted?

Comment

The lifts all work great on PS3, the water volume is perfect too. First map that actual has an underwater portion that isn't clunky or messed up. I love this map. The texture on the cave walls seems kinda basic to me, but I'll live. Weapon placement is top notch, and this map is definitely a keeper for me.

That lift at the top that takes you to the berserk pick up... It's fine, but when I play this on my PS3, my character has a stupid habit of moving forward on it's own sometimes. Really makes the platform a problem for me to stay on. Anyway it can't be avoided... It would be too much to ask for a little ledge at the end of the platform to keep my character from running off, so I'll just stick it out. Thanks for this awesome map, and for allowing Anuban to cook it so I can play on it!

Comment

Thanks man, i'm glad your enjoying it! I hope even more people check it out, I really put a lot of work into this (my first) map and as a gamer from the Q2 days, I'm really enjoying it too!

Comment

great! downloading...

Comment

Working...
          X