DM-Fragpipe 2k8 Alpha4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DM-Fragpipe 2k8 Alpha4

Been real busy cranking out this latest version of FragPipe. Took a massive kismet script to get everything working right and it's still not totally working right but its close!

Doweload: Dm-FragPipe 2k8 Alpha4

GamePlay:

*FragPipe is fully working with all of it's features, its just missing it's button mesh. Also the trigger is still ignoring that fact that the script is running and will allow a player to reset the trigger over and over during the sequence.

Sounds:

*All of the sounds are current working in the level from lifts to doors and beyond. Subject to minor tweaking.

*Main center lift had a sound change to better match its appearance.

Visuals:

*Increased lighting in dark areas to better blend between light and dark shadows.

Just as a note these screenshots are from Alpha1 it actually looks alot better than these below.

Is there bot support in this A4?

Comment

No bot support as of yet bot support should be the next release which will be the first official beta version of the map.

Comment

What's up apophis? Remember me from when we played? I'm downloading your map now!

Comment

Originally posted by apophis3d View Post
          No bot support as of yet bot support should be the next release which will be the first official beta version of the map.
          Cool ... I'll definitely check it out then and provide feedback. Thanks for the reply.

Comment

Originally posted by ACE3605 View Post
            What's up apophis? Remember me from when we played? I'm downloading your map now!
            hey whats going on man

Comment

We all love the remakes because they are so familiar in layout to us. It's not only nostalgia. I like to see this one finished. I have way too many unshaped alphas and betas installed. Which reminds me I have to get rid of them.

Comment

You can count on this one being finished, ive already started working on bot support. I have also started the computer terminal model that will control the Fragpipe. Could be a few weeks till it hits beta, then some more indepth testing on my server then the final release. Also depends on what kind of models I have to crank out for school this week.

Comment

This is the switch that will control the Fragpipe. Model is not in a finished state it still has a lot of stuff to be modeled. This is it's lower poly form, it will be normal mapped, and specular mapped when done.

Comment

ill download it as soon as it has bot support, looks awesome and keep up the awesome work!!!

Comment

Originally posted by apophis3d View Post

This is the switch that will control the Fragpipe. Model is not in a finished state it still has a lot of stuff to be modeled. This is it's lower poly form, it will be normal mapped, and specular mapped when done.
                      Looks good, but there's way too many polygons lying in there.

Comment

Thats why i am normal mapping it.....

Comment

Ok guys just an update on the progress.

I am working on fixing some issues with the bot paths. I also have to fix some small errors with the kismet scripting.

After those issues are fixed I want to release a PS3 Beta and make sure everything is working fine on the PS3. That way all of you guys on PS3 don't get any glitches. I will most likely have this ready within the next week.

Comment

bloody hell posted this in the older none beta version... oh well you get the idea lol

Comment

Working...
                            X