UT 2004 Damarus v0.9 RC2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UT 2004 Damarus v0.9 RC2

I loved Gen Mo'kai in UT 2004, so I ported a model of their leader, Damarus, to UT III!

Download link: UcoZ

Readme.txt with required UTCustomChar.ini codes included in archive.

ENJOY!

Updated:
    -New normal and specular maps
    -Hi-poly
    -Adjusted height: now the skin matches Ronin shoulder pads (big ones), helmets, goggles and facemask! Also corrected headshot problems (head was lower than others')
    -No more fully-glowing body

Todo:
    -FIX THIS **** SHIFT!!!

Cool, will try it out as soon as my new PC arrives! Good to see people modeling for UT3.

Comment

Originally posted by ChaZcaTriX View Post
      ...Still need to work on normal and specular maps
      Awesome model man.

Just wanted to say, use CrazyBump (www.crazybump.com) to do all your maps, if you want to tweak a few things later, it won't take long and the program will do about a days' worth of work in about 10 seconds.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadeMistress View Post
        Awesome model man.

Just wanted to say, use CrazyBump (www.crazybump.com) to do all your maps, if you want to tweak a few things later, it won't take long and the program will do about a days' worth of work in about 10 seconds.
        Thanks a lot!

Now I gonna add some hi-poly... Stay tuned!

Comment

I love you dude, now if only we can get custom blood to be green.

Comment

Hmm, I've having problems with this model.. I really really wanna use it tho. lol. But this is what he looks like in game with the third person mutator active.

Now, in the pic, I'm facing forward, but the model is sideways. I'm actually turned towards the doorway in the background, but the model is facing the path oddly enough. He's also floating off the ground and then has the uber glow and I'm not sure why. I added all the lines from the .ini and he shows up fine in character select and actually looks fine when getting killed by the bio rifle. Any ideas?

Comment

Contact EvilEngine, he's been doing this sort of stuff and should know how to fix it.

Also, are you going to bring in any other of the Gen Moi Kai Males (the females were fugly).

Comment

oh man, could you possibly cook this for the PS3?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.UglyPants View Post
                  Contact EvilEngine, he's been doing this sort of stuff and should know how to fix it.

Also, are you going to bring in any other of the Gen Moi Kai Males (the females were fugly).
                  Originally I wanted Selig (he's nearly the Predator ) but ripped the wrong mesh

Comment

That sucks, Selig is the best, will he ever be done?

Also, if you get in contact with EvilEngine you two might possibly be able to work out custom gore for him *namely green alien blood!

*Edit*

Wow, that looks so amazing. Man, bump mapping and all that really does the trick.

Comment

Oh my gosh, you are so my hero! I've adored the GMK since UT2003 and always played as Motig. You rock so much for doing this!

Comment

Damarus=#1
                        Loved playing as him, in UC for the xbox.

Nice model, if you have time the ps3 community would really love this model.

thanks,
                        p

Comment

This is awesome, buuuut...

O_o Damarus ...

I apreciate your initiative and hope you get this done right, but at this stage the character is pretty buggy as you can see in these screens below:

[screenshot]http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/7366/damarus1ex5.jpg[/screenshot]

[screenshot]http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/4336/damarus2uk9.jpg[/screenshot]

Also I would like to point out that the character stands right in front of the CH in 3rd pers making it impossible to aim (ut2004 anyone? ).

Keep up the good work!
                          ... and maybe we'll see other char ports too

EDIT: Oh, and don't forget team skins ^ : ) ^

Comment

Well, looks too low poly to me, so see if you can improve it please.

Comment

when he stands on the hoverboard hes at the wrong height (not to mention hes at a different angle.). fix the angles and its near perfect.

Comment

Working...
                              X