No announcement yet.

DM-ChopSuey [PS3/PC] *UPDATED 01/11/08

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so is anyone getting any problems or bugs at all? comments or suggestions? because if not I might just make it a final release. :P

Comment

I havn't had a chance to play it yet, to give you any feedback. I'm sure if it had problems people would have told you. Mabey in another day, I'll be able to give it a go.

Comment

well i just played it...and i had no problems what so ever...keep in mind it was only one play through...so far so good...its a fun map...did a great job...i'll keep putting in some matches on it and i'll let you know if i see any problems...thanks for it by the way..lol

Comment

Originally posted by Tempermentalist View Post
          well i just played it...and i had no problems what so ever...keep in mind it was only one play through...so far so good...its a fun map...did a great job...i'll keep putting in some matches on it and i'll let you know if i see any problems...thanks for it by the way..lol
          awesome, thanks for testing bud. Do you have any gripes about anything else in the map? like how it looks or anything.. I'm really trying to strive for a map people really want to play.

Comment

Working...
          X