DM-TrainingDay][-[BETA1]-[SCREENS]-[DOWNLOAD]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    I can't see the screenshots, I click the link it says "Access Denied - Account Disabled" although I've never been to that site myself..?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Im still playing Beta 1 but cant find any bug

looks nice and fun to play
    so can you release final version please ?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Nope this DM version is really a nice remake of the map from UT2K3 ... I think you should just go ahead and release it as a final and this is one map you should cook for the PS3 so the noobs get some good practice in a close quarter map that is fun and interesting. Plus they'll learn something about UT2K3. I'll test it of course to make sure you cooked it correctly. Then as usual it can be uploaded to UT3Mod.com along with the CTF version.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Bumpified

seriously, NOT A SINGLE BUG?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Awesome

Never got into DM-Training Day too much, but this remake rocks! I recommend adding some frag music on this as well as DM-Liandri...maybe borrow a good old UT99 track.

Oh, here's a pano shot! CLICK HERE

Leave a comment:

• replied
    cant wait till the final version comes out!!!!!! i really want to play it on ps3

Leave a comment:

• replied
    OK, here I am now with some information

- I didn't get stuck anywhere! A big + PLUS +

- The details look good, eye candy but very playble. No frame drops (E6600 + GTS 640) @ 1024px & 1-1 details.

- The constant up and down on the grown is a bit annoying since it's not very helpful for the aiming, I know its not much but I'd prefer a plain ground.

- Rest is truely good, a map made for pure carnage Not really my taste 'cos I'm rather the competetive TDM dude but hey, tastes are different

- Oh, I just remember that I sometimes felt a little confused...dunno its because of me being tired but in the corners I didnt really know what was up, down or on the different handsides.....it's missing a bit of contrast between the walls, the base and the roof......sorry, dunno really how to explain it Guess I am just tired tho..

Leave a comment:

• replied
    bumpified, sad though

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Come on guys! a need some feedback from this map! it can't be just perfect! it has to have some flaws! and i need some feedback

thanks for the comments though

Leave a comment:

• replied
    nice one of my favorites from 2k4, along with Sulphur and CTF- January

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by pionata View Post
    The lights in here are amazing. I'll try it on ps3. Through I wish it would be a ctf map... anyway to make one out of it?
    Hey!!! CTF-1on1TrainingDay][ doesn't seem that bad after all!, i'll just need a couple tweaks and it'll be fine. Thanks for the idea! i love it!!! (read:i'll try this asap)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The lights in here are amazing. I'll try it on ps3. Through I wish it would be a ctf map... anyway to make one out of it?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by pacowles View Post
    Glad to hear you'll hook us PS3ers up when it gets done, it looks like a sick map. Looking forward to the final
    yeah! why not, i mean PC/PS3 hatred aside, having a piece of your work in a console is still making history, so yeah! besides, this maps plays amazing for 1on1 and 2v2, so yeah, it'll be on PS3 (if i manage to)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Glad to hear you'll hook us PS3ers up when it gets done, it looks like a sick map. Looking forward to the final

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks for the work!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X