Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DM-TrainingDay][-[BETA1]-[SCREENS]-[DOWNLOAD]

DM-Training Day ][ - Beta version: 1.0

This one looks very different to the original, that's why i choose to name it TrainingDay][ instead of just TrainingDay, cause really, the only thing that shares with the original is the layout. By the way, kudos for Epic and the guy who made the first one.

The corridors are more in the way of UT and UT3, tight but not enclosed, so that thing remain IN YOUR FACE

The funny thing about this map, is that i did it while i was waiting for feedback on my other project DM-Liandri, and this one has a higher level of polish

The center room looks a lot red cause there is lava in there! things are supposed to be HOT and bright

Screenshots

Screenshot 1
    Screenshot 2
    Screenshot 3
    Screenshot 4

DOWNLOAD DM-TrainingDay][B1.RAR

Let me know what needs to be fixed! tweaked!
    Cheers!!!!1

Credits:

Me (Samuel Mendez) (aka Ignotium @Epic Boards) (aka StraTooS @Beyond Unreal Boards)

sweet work man! one of my favs from ut2004. i dont remember it being that small though but it looks awsome

Comment

Sweet, looks gorgeus, exellent map. Are you going to make this for ps3 too?

Comment

Originally posted by LOKIUT View Post
        Sweet, looks gorgeus, exellent map. Are you going to make this for ps3 too?
        when it gets down to final, you bet!

Originally posted by theadvanced1 View Post
        i dont remember it being that small though but it looks awsome
        Originally posted by Ignotium View Post
        The corridors are more in the way of UT and UT3, tight but not enclosed, so that thing remain IN YOUR FACE
        It ended up being nicely tight, wich i appreciate

Comment

Thanks for the work!

Comment

Glad to hear you'll hook us PS3ers up when it gets done, it looks like a sick map. Looking forward to the final

Comment

Originally posted by pacowles View Post
              Glad to hear you'll hook us PS3ers up when it gets done, it looks like a sick map. Looking forward to the final
              yeah! why not, i mean PC/PS3 hatred aside, having a piece of your work in a console is still making history, so yeah! besides, this maps plays amazing for 1on1 and 2v2, so yeah, it'll be on PS3 (if i manage to)

Comment

The lights in here are amazing. I'll try it on ps3. Through I wish it would be a ctf map... anyway to make one out of it?

Comment

Originally posted by pionata View Post
                  The lights in here are amazing. I'll try it on ps3. Through I wish it would be a ctf map... anyway to make one out of it?
                  Hey!!! CTF-1on1TrainingDay][ doesn't seem that bad after all!, i'll just need a couple tweaks and it'll be fine. Thanks for the idea! i love it!!! (read:i'll try this asap)

Comment

nice one of my favorites from 2k4, along with Sulphur and CTF- January

Comment

Come on guys! a need some feedback from this map! it can't be just perfect! it has to have some flaws! and i need some feedback

thanks for the comments though

Comment

bumpified, sad though

Comment

OK, here I am now with some information

- I didn't get stuck anywhere! A big + PLUS +

- The details look good, eye candy but very playble. No frame drops (E6600 + GTS 640) @ 1024px & 1-1 details.

- The constant up and down on the grown is a bit annoying since it's not very helpful for the aiming, I know its not much but I'd prefer a plain ground.

- Rest is truely good, a map made for pure carnage Not really my taste 'cos I'm rather the competetive TDM dude but hey, tastes are different

- Oh, I just remember that I sometimes felt a little confused...dunno its because of me being tired but in the corners I didnt really know what was up, down or on the different handsides.....it's missing a bit of contrast between the walls, the base and the roof......sorry, dunno really how to explain it Guess I am just tired tho..

Comment

cant wait till the final version comes out!!!!!! i really want to play it on ps3

Comment

Awesome

Never got into DM-Training Day too much, but this remake rocks! I recommend adding some frag music on this as well as DM-Liandri...maybe borrow a good old UT99 track.

Oh, here's a pano shot! CLICK HERE

Comment

Working...
                              X