Light Saber-ish melee weapon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Light Saber-ish melee weapon

Sounds corny, but I would use this anyday over the impact hammer.

The sword doesn't have to be from starwars but perhaps the melee weapon could be a electric whip/sword from bladerunner for example (?)

Yes or no?

http://www.extremeglow.com/Merchant4...1/swbluesm.jpg

or even a scythe
    http://www.kk.org/cooltools/archives/scythe.jpg

Just shooting some idea's out there!

A blinding gun also would be cool, perhaps a flash gun of sorts? (same purpose as a modern day flash grenade)

Comment

Shouldn't this be in the suggestions board?

Comment

A plasma sword or something would be way cool, but that one doesn't look very "Unreal." Too much like star wars...

A longer version of something like:

or Something like a pair of:

would be cool....

Comment

Looking at this post reminds of the Duel mod that came for the UT2004 version. where you could select between some melee weps and then !!SLASH SLASH!! DIE!!

and yes this should be in the suggestion forum

Comment

**** ShadeMistress, those swords are WICKED SICK! I support bringing melee combat to UT3.

Comment

A Lightsaber Would Be Sick!

Comment

Yes, melee weapons would definitely be cool. Not just swords, but also halberds and morningstars. Btw, swords and spears could have an altfire (?) throw attack that pins enemies to walls.

Comment

Wrong section. i know its been pointed out, but i had to say it

Comment

If you have an XBox I would suggest buying Unreal Championship. I think you'd like it a lot.

Comment

I have a lightsaber mod. I just finished it. you will have it when i publish the Mass Map Pack, which is almost done.

Comment

don't forget there is also Coda, and the sword weapons can be used on it's own in some UT3 gametypes, iirc.

Comment

? ive seen that in the server list. what is it???

Comment

It's a TC; they have moved on to UDK, but there are a few UT3 releases. Here is one of the first releases, showcasing the sword weapon:
                            http://www.fileplanet.com/188472/180...3---Coda-Sword

Comment

Working...
                            X