Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Destroyable Deployables - blow up those spider mine traps!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thx for making and posting this, i am FED UP of spider mine traps i can't destroy even with a redeemer, AND CHEATING FOR UNLIMITED AMMO FOR IT!!!!!!!!

Comment

why not just run and dodge around the mine trap until all the mines are chasing you, and then shoot one rocket or flak grenade at the mines and blow them all up at once - it does away with enemy traps in about 15 seconds.

Comment

The nest doesn't unload all the spiders in one go
        I think only 4 come out at any given time

Comment

Destroyable Deployables?! Most excellent!! Every server needs this!!

Comment

Have you revisited the code since the 2.0 patch? I don't think this is compatible with the new patch.

Thanks

Comment

Haven't touched it or tried it. Did Epic break it?

Comment

It looks like it. There where some random crashes that went away after we removed it.

Comment

I had one round with this in OcenRelic earlier, online, and didn't see any crashes. The bot wasn't cooperating much though, and I'm not sure yet if I could properly destroy the trap or not. Will probably need to wait till I have a human with me to help test this one properly.

This mut and camera control are both active on my server right now.

Comment

Nice mutator, it should be a must on every vehicle server.

Comment

If anyone experiences a crash, please post the last 20 or so lines from the log.

Comment

I'd like to know what server(s) is using this mutator. I know Hedsteem had it on there but it never really worked so it was removed. I'm not sure if it was an older version of the mutator or not. Please post server IP if you know of one that has this mutator and is using the latest patch so I can check it out.

Thanks!

Comment

Still seems ok to me.

Might be neat to see a bunch of dead spiders as debris though. Or maybe some kind of custom 'splosion for the emp mine. But seems to be working, and haven't seen any crashes.

*morphlex - I have an extremely unpopulated private server I use to just screw around on and test various mutators. If you're interested, PM me sometime.

Comment

does this work on ps3?

Comment

Originally posted by Gareee View Post
                              I thought there was a damned age limit on the game? I wish epic wou;ld stick to it's guns on stuff like this, and require proof of age for the game.
                              i know this post is old, but epic shouldnt do age check. ma grandma got me dis game. guess how old i am. ( dont guess, i dont wanna get banned)

Comment

That post was not only old but also way off-topic. Try being more selective in what you post.

Originally posted by thosewhobelive View Post
                                does this work on ps3?
                                Not unless Epic accidentally made it easier to cook and test stuff for PS3.

Comment

Working...
                                X