Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VCTF-FeelGoodINC ITS DONE - FINISHED - DOWNLOAD NOW!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay Just pm or something if you want the sketches, I'm still working on the insides, though.

Comment

UPDATED AGAIN, no i dont sleep.

This beta is almost complete, bot pathing is great, dont mess with these bots. Layout is done,
      This beta update includes better visuals, detail textured windmill, and normal mapped terrain among other things.
      Bot paths are 100 percent perfect now, try it out

Comment

I have to say, nice looking map, though its kind of odd how its just a windmall on a gaint pillar of land, would make alot more sense if their was moutains or some background surounding it. or is it all based on that picture?

Comment

yes its based on that picture, its a flying island, im guessing love is about the only thing that keeps it in the sky adn the winmill keeps it moving forward. like a rotor.

even though yes its a pillar visually it could be a island,

heres the actual music video incase you want to see the actual reference, obviously u can see i made changes to accomidate ctf gametype and good frame rates

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01C4RPEinM4

Comment

sweet. i know ur a pc player, but do you think u could do a ps3 port? if you dont ill do it myself, and release it with ur permission, but itd be nice if u would, cause my porting computer is across town and i rarely use it.

Comment

yes im a strickly pc playerm but i have a ps3 and got the game for porting to ps3 to spread the love never the less. so i will port it

about to load up maya and make those birds fly around the map in swooping paterns so il be busy tonight, lol
              or at least attempt to, if it doesnt look good il leave it as is

Comment

Wow, never expected to see a map based on that video... looks really cool, nice change of pace from the usual themes!

Comment

its done, also gonna post in final section

Comment

nice map perhaps too small. Music is becoming boring after 10 minutes ..

Comment

I played a 7 vs. 7 match against bots and it was intense! I like the scenery and music a lot. It's nice to see a brightly lit map, too. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                      X