Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VCTF-FeelGoodINC ITS DONE - FINISHED - DOWNLOAD NOW!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VCTF-FeelGoodINC ITS DONE - FINISHED - DOWNLOAD NOW!!!

Name: VCTF-FeelGoodINC
    Version: 1.0 Final
    Players: 2 to 16
    Author:karmatized@gmail.com

Dont mess with the bots, they know the map up and down and will play even when your not

The map is based on the music video Feel Good INC

The maps complete!!!

Also yes the windmill has a realtime animated component shadow.

This map is a keeper

Download
    http://files.filefront.com/VCTF+Feel.../fileinfo.html

Screenshot

Sample of concept

oh almost forgot still have to add simulated volumetric couds

Comment

wow !

this is not like other's map of UT3
      I really like nice beautifull Color map like this
      cant wait for more map from you like DM WAR map too

Comment

Looooove the song. Downloading the map now, i'll get back to you xD

Comment

Updated, Better then ever and fully playable, Bots are perfectly evil and do there jobs. Windmill innards are fully usable.

Comment

Originally posted by karmatized View Post
            Updated, Better then ever and fully playable, Bots are perfectly evil and do there jobs. Windmill innards are fully usable.
            Cool man .... this really looks sweet and I was just waiting for complete bot pathing before I tried it out. That is really critical for CTF maps even beta ones. Thanks.

Comment

yeah thanks now im gonna tackle some volumetric clouds. or at least fake em but as it stands the map is 100 playable as is

Comment

couldn't you just fake the clouds with a really hugely scaled particle emitter? Just a passing thought...

Really good work on this map, love the colors... Nice and refreshing to have the colorful maps that keep springing up. Can't wait for full release.

Comment

actually im past that, all i really needed the volclouds for was to break that horizon line, which i just fixed with a series of static images around the map of big fluffy cumulus clouds

Comment

It's pretty fun, but kind of small and simple, what you could do, is make the tower as the other teams base, and have cicadas/raptors on the windmill island and on top of the tower. There also yould be a route ontop of clouds, jumping from a cloud to another to reach the the other base.

Edit. You could also possibly have the city as a skybox/on the bottom. If the Towers design is too hard, i can sketch it out for you ;p

Comment

updated , now with faked volumetric cloud arena to hide horizion line, windmill window edges fixed so no more little jumping when trying to peek out them trying to snipe, and also you will notice what look like pidgons or doves flying along side the island in the sky.

Oh yeah and tree's have light leaf emision

Comment

I'll go take screens
                        Also, I already drew the towers' concept, and now I'm going to draw the inside area.
                        Don't worry, I really don't care if you use them or not, i just need something to do.

Edit. Screens!

Comment

the only thing that bothers me about the 2 tower thing is its way to much like facing worlds and doesnt match the original theme of the map, the single tower in the middle being a control spot, sniper deemers, and a great way to avoid getting killed by shortcutting through tower.

thanks for the higher screenshots this sucker takes so much of my time, now im doing some detailing on texture matertials

Comment

No problem, but the thing is, maybe we need a good facing worlds remake (well, another one). Also, you could possibly make 2 maps with the same theme, and see which one is liked better. I'd do it myself, but i have no intentions to learn to map for UE3 as i already have problems getting models ingame.

Comment

fair enough, but one thing at a time, lol let me knock this one out of the way first, lol

Comment

Working...
                              X