• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DM-Calahan2

Name: DM-Calahan2
    Version: beta1
    Compatibility: UT3
    Description:Here is my first ut3 map, but I made two maps for 2k4. This is the "remake" of my first 2k4map. I changed some parts of the layout to stick better with the ut3 gamplay. The theme is also a bit more oriental than the previous version.
    Hope you'll like it
    Screenshot:

Credits: Me, H3LL_Jump3r for his feedback, ArKam for fixing some bugs, and whoever helped me

DOWNLOAD BETA 4
    Filefront

Looks great, gonna download now.....just hope it's bigger than it looks

Hmmm....although I got an account there I am not allowed to download the map....wicked

EDIT:
    ahhhhh "This file is in the moderation queue"

Comment

Indeed it does look great CJ ... I have the UT2K4 map and so it will be cool to see the changes ... so yeah whenever there is a working link for it that would be great.

Comment

It looks beatiful! I Love UT2004 style maps! Can't wait for download link

Comment

Originally posted by FreEp View Post
          It looks beatiful! I Love UT2004 style maps! Can't wait for download link
          This map played great in UT2K4 ... in fact while we are waiting for it I think I will refresh my memory.

Comment

I want itttt.

Comment

Originally posted by AnubanUT2 View Post
              This map played great in UT2K4 ... in fact while we are waiting for it I think I will refresh my memory.
              Good idea I'll refresh my memory too :P

Comment

Ahhhh...I downloaded the 2k4 version.....I played an earlier version of it.

Sad its so small.....lovely eye candy map but nothing for my TDM taste

Comment

Just played a match on Calahan-SE UT2k4 version against Malcolm and Brock on Masterful and once again I was reminded of how much better I am in Ut2K4 than UT3 and how much more difficult the bots are now. Anyway if this remake is really like the original then this is going to be one very nice level. That level has some nice meshes put together very well and really solid weapons layout and good placement of pickups like Health and Armor and no Udamage.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief-Justice View Post
                    Ahhhh...I downloaded the 2k4 version.....I played an earlier version of it.

Sad its so small.....lovely eye candy map but nothing for my TDM taste
                    Yeah it really is only made for max of 2v2 but really it feels perfect with 3 combatants. It is small but nice. With just two bots I was constantly getting shot at and having to stay alert. I can't imagine trying to squeeze 6 bots in this arena.

Comment

What a beautiful map you've created, i like how even though its oriental, you have elements of stone (non orental looking stone) added to it, i'll be sure to give feedback asap.

Can you remake ColdFire? I loved that map.

The host site won't let us download it, we want to try it out!

Comment

Can't download from Unreal Playground even thou I have an account.

Hope there will be a mirror soon. Map is looking great my the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzz2k7 View Post
                          Can't download from Unreal Playground even thou I have an account.

Hope there will be a mirror soon. Map is looking great my the way.
                          Same here.

Comment

That's such a garbage site in terms of downloads. Why did you put it there?

Comment

Please host on filefront or similar. Joining up somewhere just to download a map is so annoying. Thank you this looks great looking fwd to trying

Comment

Working...
                              X