• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Full Release

http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=611416

Leave a comment:

• replied
    it's actually not dead. I've just lost a lot of interest in UT3. almost everyone I play with plays UT2k4.

I still plan on finishing it. In fact it is probably 99% done. I have a few small terrain glitches to fix and the screenshot.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by MasterB View Post
    There are almost no outdoor terrain DM maps. This is a great map that deserves an update.
    How about finishing this little jewel?
    It is a shame isn't it? When I play UT2K4 and go through my collection of DMs it makes me a bit sad that there are hardly any choices for UT3. I still can't believe no one has attempted a good solid Antalus remake. That is still in my top 5 DM maps ever for UT2K3/4. I wanted to see this level really done right as well as DM-Islands. I was really glad that Garden of Dreams came along and look forward to more of those types of levels to compliment all the other really good levels being created.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    There are almost no outdoor terrain DM maps. This is a great map that deserves an update.
    How about finishing this little jewel?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    this is beta 3 and its from jan. 4th ... I call it dead

Leave a comment:

• replied
    OK, I have a new favorite map and this is it. I have always liked outside maps with good flow. This map reminds me of Soma's DM-Betalus which was my favorite UT2003/04 map.
    I sure would like to see you add a cave tunnel through the center of the map. I think this would really improve the map.
    Very, very nice work??

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by .:Q:. View Post
    On topic... I like the map
    I second that.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    On topic... I like the map

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I've played this map numerous times and never really noticed the texture issues.

But now that you have pointed them out it does look a little funny in spots. I know the map plays well and I like the open feel.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by AnubanUT2 View Post
    Cool ... I was just thinking about this level earlier after playing Antalus in UT2K4 ... I was planning on posting to the thread tonight anyway asking about the status. Downloading now ... I'll let you know what I think.
    crosses fingers.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Cool ... I was just thinking about this level earlier after playing Antalus in UT2K4 ... I was planning on posting to the thread tonight anyway asking about the status. Downloading now ... I'll let you know what I think.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Updated! hope you all like the changes

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by HTM~Necron99 View Post
    i did...unfortunately, once i started changing a few materials, the editor gives me some "shader compile error" when trying to cook....
    I'm sure one of the many talented and helpful mappers around here would be happy to give you some assistance in the correct forum. Good luck and don't stress too much ... you'll get it eventually .. I have confidence in your abilities and the helpfulness of the community.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by AnubanUT2 View Post
    I hope you had a look at some of the maps I suggested as well.
    i did...unfortunately, once i started changing a few materials, the editor gives me some "shader compile error" when trying to cook....

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I hope you had a look at some of the maps I suggested as well.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X