No announcement yet.

DM-CanyonFearBeta3 DOWNLOAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool ... I was just thinking about this level earlier after playing Antalus in UT2K4 ... I was planning on posting to the thread tonight anyway asking about the status. Downloading now ... I'll let you know what I think.

Comment

Originally posted by AnubanUT2 View Post
      Cool ... I was just thinking about this level earlier after playing Antalus in UT2K4 ... I was planning on posting to the thread tonight anyway asking about the status. Downloading now ... I'll let you know what I think.
      crosses fingers.

Comment

I've played this map numerous times and never really noticed the texture issues.

But now that you have pointed them out it does look a little funny in spots. I know the map plays well and I like the open feel.

Comment

On topic... I like the map

Comment

Originally posted by .:Q:. View Post
            On topic... I like the map
            I second that.

Comment

OK, I have a new favorite map and this is it. I have always liked outside maps with good flow. This map reminds me of Soma's DM-Betalus which was my favorite UT2003/04 map.
              I sure would like to see you add a cave tunnel through the center of the map. I think this would really improve the map.
              Very, very nice work??

Comment

this is beta 3 and its from jan. 4th ... I call it dead

Comment

There are almost no outdoor terrain DM maps. This is a great map that deserves an update.
                  How about finishing this little jewel?

Comment

Originally posted by MasterB View Post
                    There are almost no outdoor terrain DM maps. This is a great map that deserves an update.
                    How about finishing this little jewel?
                    It is a shame isn't it? When I play UT2K4 and go through my collection of DMs it makes me a bit sad that there are hardly any choices for UT3. I still can't believe no one has attempted a good solid Antalus remake. That is still in my top 5 DM maps ever for UT2K3/4. I wanted to see this level really done right as well as DM-Islands. I was really glad that Garden of Dreams came along and look forward to more of those types of levels to compliment all the other really good levels being created.

Comment

it's actually not dead. I've just lost a lot of interest in UT3. almost everyone I play with plays UT2k4.

I still plan on finishing it. In fact it is probably 99% done. I have a few small terrain glitches to fix and the screenshot.

Comment

Full Release

http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=611416

Comment

Working...
                        X